Reviews for Bonded For Life
Guest chapter 21 . 4/25/2017
I'm not normally a fan of these fantasy\supernatural type stories but have to say this was brilliant and I enjoyed it thoroughly so much so that I've actually read it twice in one day! I hope there's more to come or a sequel is in the works. Just one minor point I noticed and I noticed this same thing in your other story and its about Jane's lieutenant at BPD. His surname is spelt with a C and not a K so it should be Cavanaugh.
Wetsky97 chapter 21 . 4/26/2017
I love Jane and Maura! my god! Keep up the good work!
dude4 chapter 20 . 4/22/2017
I Really like it. Thank you for sharing. Hope you continue :) I like the plot, but maybe you could describe a Little longer, like, I think its going a Little fast. And I really think Jane and Maura have to sort out their feelings, more than being bonded. I know, I know, this all comes in the future :D CAN'T WAIT! :D
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 21 . 4/23/2017
So on to finding out who did all of this and what their new duties will entail. So will they wait to be married until everything is worked out or will they do it soon? Thanks for sharing. Happy writing.
Terri411 chapter 21 . 4/23/2017
Glad for now that they got things sorted out and will soon find out who was before behind this,
poor Angela just can't get enough of hugging Jane lol..

Everyone wanting to know how did Jane come up with that bow and arrow of light, well she really
didn't know but it's the huntress in her that helped..

I see that Jane and Maura are going to be good for each other and I hope that nothing happens
to neither one of them are else the other would be lost..

Awesome chapter, excellent writing,still so loving your wonderful fanfiction,and looking forward
to your next sweet update,thank you and HAPPY WRITING ! :-))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxo..
Jo82 chapter 21 . 4/23/2017
Oh can't wait for what's gonna be Jane and Maura's live. Everything is getting very interesting also is Maura gonna have a good relationship with her mother? Can't wait for the next update. Thanks love this story because is very different from the other stories I've read.
LoveIsles chapter 21 . 4/23/2017
I love this. So fascinating and interesting and well-written.
crime fictiction chapter 21 . 4/23/2017
go home jane
Sunshine chapter 19 . 4/21/2017
Love it! hope you will complete this story and then thinking about having a sequel :-)
crime fictiction chapter 20 . 4/23/2017
very handy lol
Jo82 chapter 20 . 4/22/2017
Oh so much drama, I loved it! Can't wait to read for some more.
Jen chapter 19 . 4/20/2017
This is crazy good. Please keep it going and thank you for sharing your story.
Wetsky97 chapter 20 . 4/22/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Terri411 chapter 20 . 4/22/2017
So happy that Jane has found part of the answer, now she just need to found out who send killer
after her Maura and Gethik..

Marvelous chapter, excellent writing,still so loving your wonderful fanfiction,and looking forward
tammy1966 chapter 19 . 4/21/2017
Thank you, I am enjoying the journey. Keep up the good writing. I love a good uber fantasy.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »