Reviews for Bonded For Life
brinny2 chapter 19 . 4/21/2017
Jane's huntress powers were amazing. Now I can't wait to see Maura's!
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 19 . 4/21/2017
Well that was something. Still nervous about why Constance came to witness their bonding...don't trust that she changed. Did she do something? Did someone have a hold over her or was she behind it all? I love that Doyle keeps popping up. Wondering what is going on with him in this fic? As always...can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing. Happy writing.
crime fictiction chapter 19 . 4/21/2017
wooooohooooo great bonding
Jo82 chapter 19 . 4/20/2017
Love you! This story is awesome and can't believe Jane fighting skills. But I'm confused of who could make such attempts of Maura's and Jane's life and
Terri411 chapter 19 . 4/20/2017
Way to go Jane, took down all those men and than some lol, I just knew something big was going
to happen, now where did the Fairfield go, no where to be seen.

WOW Jane is truly the huntress, she grew and bow and arrow out of light to kill one of those men,
even Gethik has never seen it done before..

Good that they are bonded, I knew that Angela would be the first one to hug lol, and then came
Frankie, he always wanted to hug her, next it Doyle last Constance who still is in trouble with the
Council..

Marvelous chapter, excellent writing,still so loving your wonderful fanfiction,and looking forward
Wetsky97 chapter 19 . 4/20/2017
Love it! I'm loving Jane's fight scene. Keep up the awesome work!
LoveIsles chapter 19 . 4/20/2017
WOW, WOW, that was fabulous
teacherspice1 chapter 19 . 4/20/2017
Yay! They are bonded now let's get on with the wedding!
Swishla chapter 19 . 4/20/2017
Woo, I loved full on huntress mode of Jane! I immediately was reminded of Huntress (from Birds of Prey tv show) and a bit of Wonder woman. Nicely done on the fight scene! Hmm, what a surprise, having Constance want to hug Maura. Makes me wonder if she was pushed into the Fairfield alliance business or if she's trying to cut her losses and retain some face. Nice chapter!
pinckyrn chapter 18 . 4/20/2017
loving this story can't wait for you to continue
Terri411 chapter 18 . 4/20/2017
That was good that they got Maura and Jane to come out and speak, Maura told the truth as best
she could but still someone didn't believe that, and Jane was about to put them in their place..

Placing a hand on her, Maura let Jane know that she got this, and tore into the man that would
question her and call her a lie..

But Mrs Fairfield tune over and told that Council that she did not know of such bonding and that
she withdrew her plea..

Jane knew that some was about to happen, and with Maura and Gethik not paying attention, all
H*** broken lose in the Council Chamber..

forward to your next sweet update,thank you and HAPPY WRITING ! :-))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxo..
Swishla chapter 18 . 4/20/2017
Ahhh, the plot really thickens! I was half expecting someone to take a shot at Jane or perhaps have someone faint, etc. Interesting that Jane picked it up on the half hearted backing down attempt by Mrs. Fairfield...I hope you go into more detail about her hunter abilities. Can't wait for more.
crime fictiction chapter 18 . 4/20/2017
oh will the isles and fairfields are learn jane and maura are the only bond necessary
Wetsky97 chapter 18 . 4/19/2017
Loving protective Jane. Keep the good work.
teacherspice1 chapter 18 . 4/19/2017
I agree Jo82! Can't wait! Please, please update soon...like now!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »