Reviews for Bonded For Life
teacherspice1 chapter 18 . 4/19/2017
I agree Jo82! Can't wait! Please, please update soon...like now!
Jo82 chapter 17 . 4/19/2017
Come on! When it was getting in best part. Can't wait for what's gonna happen next! Please update soon.
Jonah Doe chapter 16 . 4/17/2017
Thank you for your beautiful update before Pâques, this was awesome . Good writing still so loving your wonderful fan fiction and so looking forward to your next update , thank you and happy writing
Sunshine chapter 16 . 4/17/2017
Welcome back , I am very glad to see this story has very fantastic chapter as always
crime fictiction chapter 17 . 4/19/2017
and let the part begin lol
Terri411 chapter 17 . 4/18/2017
I knew that the FairField would have something to say about the ladies bonding, but look what
happen, Doyle him self got up and spoke for Jane and Maura, AWESOME!

Now Maura can tell what happen all those years ago, and Jane can put her two cent in it as well,
now the truth will come out for real, and a lot will be in trouble..

Awesome good chapter, brilliant writing still so loving your wonderful fanfiction, and so looking
forward to your next sweet update, thank you and HAPPY WRITING ! :-))))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxoxo..
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 17 . 4/18/2017
*rubbing hands together* Oh this is going to be good. Can't wait for them to address the council. Thanks for sharing. Happy writing.
Wetsky97 chapter 17 . 4/18/2017
Lovin' it! Keep up the good work!
Barbie7088 chapter 17 . 4/18/2017
Oh this story is increadible! I sooo cannot wait for more
pincks chapter 16 . 4/16/2017
arrgg such a short chapter, i'm really liking this story, can't wait for you to continue
Barbie7088 chapter 16 . 4/18/2017
This story is so awesome. I so cant wait for more
Guest chapter 14 . 4/16/2017
Love it! I so can't wait for the next update! They need to band Maura adoptive mother from the counsel & court since she's not her real mother. Also, I hope Paddy's men got word if this & protect them as well without them knowing. If they do force Maura to try bonding with garret them I hope Maura put him in the hospital & he loses all his magic completely cuz of the parents trying to bond these 2 numerous times. Bcuz of this & knowing what happens when they keep trying this is the results of greedy parents that he lost. everything.
Terri411 chapter 16 . 4/17/2017
I bet that both Maura and Jane looked fabulous in their dress, and the colors seem like it went
with their skin tone, very lovely..

So happy that Vince and Frankie are working their detail, don't know if Frost is in this one are not,
would be nice if he was :-)..

So glad that they all got to the building unharmed, and Jane and Maura are waiting on the
ceremony to beginning, hope nothing happens while they are in there..

So still there is red tape that they have to go through before they can bond, this is really a mess,
I hope nothing else go wrong with the Council and not to many objection to it, but I know the
FairField will.

Terrific chapter, fantastic writing still so loving your wonderful fanfiction, and so looking forward
Swishla chapter 16 . 4/17/2017
The calm before the storm. Good descriptions on the ladies gowns and not going overboard on the descriptions. Somehow that does not fit Jane at all (the description). Am waiting for the challenges to start!
crime fictiction chapter 16 . 4/17/2017