Reviews for Bonded For Life
Born reader chapter 14 . 4/15/2017
Great story so far. Can't wait to see when the girls are going to realize that life is full of downs as well as ups and when the story is getting more angsty to add suspens
teacherspice1 chapter 16 . 4/16/2017
Just started this story yesterday and was so excited to see another chapter and now I have to wait again! Keep up the awesome writing and hurry up with chapter 17!
LoveIsles chapter 16 . 4/16/2017
Oh, left us hanging. Hope the next one come soon - no pressure!
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 16 . 4/16/2017
Well at least they made it to the there now they just need to become bonded. As usual...I can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing. Happy writing.
brinny2 chapter 15 . 4/16/2017
Thanks for the frequent updates. Jane and Maura make a cute couple
Terri411 chapter 15 . 4/16/2017
Aww Angela guess as she always do, nothing get past her, but Maura finally told her that she and
Jane was getting married, and she was happy for them..

I knew that something was going to happen once Maura said she needed to get something from
her house and she would like to get it herself, good thing Jane has good driving skills lol..

Poor Jane, I hope that she can pull herself together before they have to leave for the Council to
start the Bonding process, I pray they make it..

Fantastic chapter, terrific writing still so loving your wonderful fanfiction, and so looking forward
to your next sweet update, thank you and HAPPY WRITING ! :-))))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxoxo..
Swishla chapter 15 . 4/16/2017
What I don't get is that Maura's parents can see that Rizzoli family will be more powerful than the Fairfields. Since they were snobs and didn't look beyond face value, they really lost out. That said, makes me wonder what else is going on that we're not aware of. Nice to see Jane got her swagger back. Am really looking forward to more.
crime fictiction chapter 15 . 4/16/2017
its constance thats doing this
Wetsky97 chapter 15 . 4/16/2017
I just started to read this maybe 2 hrs ago, I have to say though I love it so far. Keep up the good work.
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 15 . 4/15/2017
I knew Angela would be so excited and would be the first to notice. Even though the two hardly know each other I can already see a pull that is more than their abilities needed for bonding. Things are getting tense but I think as long as Jane & Maura travel together no one stands a chance of getting either one. Their powers are strong but united I think they will be amazing. The kind of power that no one can or has even imagined.
Thanks for sharing. Happy writing.
LoveIsles chapter 15 . 4/15/2017
another great one
Jo82 chapter 15 . 4/15/2017
I'm loving this story is really interesting can't to continue to read some more.
Samspotsu chapter 15 . 4/15/2017
I am really loving this story and look forward to the rest of it. Thanks for updating so often.
Swishla chapter 14 . 4/15/2017
And the plot thickens! Maura's parents are something else. I can't wait for Jane to end up taking them down. It would be interesting if Jane decides to use the hunters as a private security force to help protect the families that have little to no protection. The heads of the families really sound like mob heads. Thanks for sharing.
crime fictiction chapter 14 . 4/15/2017