Reviews for Bonded For Life
crime fictiction chapter 12 . 4/15/2017
amd maura is going to give constance and father a piece of her mind very soon not sure which piece though lol
Vean chapter 14 . 4/15/2017
Whoa! Ugly political shenanigans! What a chapter! So they're now engaged :) Can't wait to see what happens next.
Terri411 chapter 14 . 4/14/2017
I'm glad that Maura was able to talk to Jane and have her see her way, now that Jane knows what
is going on she can work with the family to help bond her and Maura..

How awesome is Jane to ask Maura to marry her after that Bonding, and Maura she yes, I sure
hope that they get to bone, and get the protection that they need, this story just gets better and
better lol..

Exceptional chapter, beautiful writing, still so loving your wonderful fanfiction and so looking
forward to your next sweet update, thank you and HAPPY WRITING ! :-)))))))))) xoxoxoxoxoxo..
Terri411 chapter 13 . 4/14/2017
I bet Maura's parents has something to do with this as well as the FairField, if I was Garrett, I
wouldn't to bone with Maura,after all the final attempts..

Wonderful chapter, great still so loving your wonderful fanfiction, and so looking forward to your next sweet update, thank you and HAPPY WRITING ! :-))))))))) xoxoxoxoxo..
Terri411 chapter 12 . 4/14/2017
Wow I can't believe they took Jane's job, now she just don't know what to do, and Maura is trying to
help her but I just don't know..

Now Maura's parents are in trouble for not letting them bone, and they have to answer why, ppor
Jane and Maura, I hope things get better for them..

Magnificent chapter,brilliant writing, still so loving your wonderful fanfiction, and so looking
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 14 . 4/14/2017
Wow! They really jumped into high gear... getting married. Wait until they get downstairs... Angela and Rosa will go wild when they both see the ring on Maura's finger.
I love that you are updating so often. I look forward to reading this fic everynight. Thanks for sharing. Happy writing.
Jj chapter 11 . 4/12/2017
I love you so much lol! Love the story and I'm so happy that you update so quickly lol. You are the best!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2017
Nice. Having a wonderful time reading your story. Keep up the fantastic job. Thank you.
LoveIsles chapter 14 . 4/14/2017
So excited to see another chapter!
LoveIsles chapter 12 . 4/14/2017
Did Paula change to Rosa, or did I miss something? Still loving it!
Vean chapter 12 . 4/14/2017
Brilliant writing. Love your story. I wonder what will happen once Jane and Maura gets Bonded. Will House Rizzoli, once Jane is reinstated, call for Constance to be punished, for interference in their Council affairs? I somehow see the House advising Jane on what to do, as Jane would be furious with Constance, but allow her family to advise on what to do with the interfering woman. Any reaction from House Fairfield?
Also, with they also have to marry as well as being Bonded, or is the two the equivalent in this AU? Looking forward to the next chapter.
pincks chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
great story so far, can't wait for this to continue
Ashmalt chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
amazing story! I can't wait to read more.
crime fictiction chapter 11 . 4/13/2017
woooohoooo no more garrett and loads more jane yay
Terri411 chapter 11 . 4/12/2017
I see the Isles had made a big mistake in taking Maura away from Jane, looks like the Rizzoli has
it all and Maura didn't even know that.

So happy that they passed the test, now I'm wondering what are they really, for their gems to get
so warm till it burned their hands, even the President said that he never witness something like
that before.

So Maura and Jane will be the two most powerful people in the magic world, I hope Paddy don't
come mess this up for them..

138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »