Reviews for Bonded For Life
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
Why am I concerned for them and the meeting with the council? I'm fearing it will not go as smoothly as it should. Possibly being blocked by others due to the power shift that will happen. The house of Rizzoli and fact that they have not been able to vote for several years may have left others feel a little more powerful that they really are. But Jane and Maura will be extremely powerful and hopefully become stronger as a couple once they get to know each other...fall in love. Can't wait to find out what will happen. You have in fact spoiled me with all of these updates. Thanks for sharing. Happy writing.
RonisGirlSQ chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
Ugh love it! Again great writing and storyline, can't wait to see where you take this!
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
Wow.. three chapters! Watch out...I spoil easily. I wasn't sure about the jump in time but it made sense. Not surprised that Maura's family would be like that. Can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing. Happy writing.
RonisGirlSQ chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
Oh Lordie! I am loving this story! Please keep it up! I can't wait to read where this goes. Great storyline, awesome writing!
Erikalele07 chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
Its a classic constance thing
crime fictiction chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
and thats the end of act 1 scene 1 lol
crime fictiction chapter 4 . 4/11/2017
ever the resilient 1 is maura
crime fictiction chapter 3 . 4/11/2017
i love the hoity toity lol
LoveIsles chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
I love this story so very much.
Terri411 chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
So happy that Maura was able to explain to Jane what happen and now they can bond, I don't
know why Maura's mother would do such a thing to little Jane.

Now she can take her place at her Nonna seat on the council and courts, Jane had to be more
powerful than her aunt to be the one to replace her grandmother..

I hope Maura give her mother a peace of her mine for what she did, that was just not right, but
thank God that they were able to touch and than hug, that part was so sweet..

Amazing chapter, excellent writing, so loving your wonderful fanfiction and so looking forward to
your next sweet update,thank you and HAPPY WRITING ! :-)))))))))) xoxoxoxoxoxoxo...
Terri411 chapter 4 . 4/11/2017
Wow didn't think that Maura would tell on the Rizzolis, but I see that she have, she have been]
really scared to do so..

See what did I tell you, it was her parents that did this, trying to bond her with that no good
Garrett, good that it didn't work..

Now the whole thing is a mess, and Jane and Maura has to clean it up, just don't see how this is
going to work, seeing as they are two powerful women..

I'm wondering what is about to happen once Maura goes into that break room, but if they can
touch without hurting each other, than Maura should be safe right ?

Excellent chapter,brilliant writing, so loving your wonderful fanfiction and so looking forward to
Terri411 chapter 3 . 4/11/2017
I know that Maura parents had something to do with Jane and Maura not bonding, why would they
do that to a little girl..

Oh wow Maura bring so shitty to Jane, and didn't even give the woman a chance to do anything,
she just went off on her and was about to get herself hurt..

So what is Jane really that her eyes turn black and she can hurt people, now Angela has to get her
to calm down are all hell gonna break lose lol..

Awesome chapter, sweet writing, so loving your wonderful fanfiction and so looking forward to
pincks chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
i'm liking this story hope it's a long one
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
You have me interested. Looking forward to see where this goes. Thanks for sharing. Happy writing.
LoveIsles chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
So unique and interesting. Can't wait for more.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »