Reviews for One Light
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/19
I'm so glad you're alive, this made me tear up.
Sakon76 chapter 1 . 4/9
Oh, what an excellent story! And, you're right. Jamie is one-half the heart of the movie. I love stories that give him his due.
GoddessOfTechnology chapter 1 . 4/9
I'm crying! ::le sobs and le tears and le flailing::

This was just so sad and heartbreaking and hopeful and lonely and aaaaaaaaaa ::flails helplessly like the demented praying mantis that I am::

Write moaaaar Jack Frost stories, I command youuuuuuuu ::flails::
Hooray! I am scarcely a reader of guardian fics, but I teared up a bit reading yours. I'm an adult who is bothered by snow more than excited, but if Jack wants to trace frost patterns for me...
sparklehannah chapter 1 . 4/9
This was beautiful. That last line warmed my heart along with the window scene. I loved seeing how you described Jack's relationship with his sister and her descendants. I loved it from beginning to end. Great work. This was the best thing I've read in a while.
sonysakura chapter 1 . 4/9
OH MY GOD YOU'RE ALIVE THANK HEAVENS
I first found you in 2010. I waited 7 years to actually meet you, wow
Not a comment about a fic yet, reading...
Okay, read it. Magnificent! I've always liked the idea of Jamie not only as a first believer, but also the one who gave back this belief to Guardians, when they were down. And the theory about him being Jack's sister's descendant is a cool one, too. Gotta agree with you note: there are not enough good Jamie-fics. Thank you for writing it and writing it so perfect.