Reviews for Where The Heart Is
I wanted more info on charolettes dad, yes I know she didn't know him but I was kinda hoping she had a lead. SOMETHING
Weird that they started to email flirt literally out of fucking nowhere.
….Why in the hell would she answer a phone saying "May I help you please"? That's not even a correct sentence. LMFAO.

Im pretty sure, "how may I help you", or "how may I be of assistance" would do just fine.

May I help you please...LOL
Ya I get that hes reacting out of guilt. But why so dramatically? He fucking said that she was NOTHING because she was a waitress, hes a total piece of shit. And total pieces of shit don't do stuff like this.
PCullenIam chapter 24 . 6/4
I love this! I love this! I loveee this!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 7 . 5/30
Oh my! I'm having such a great time reading this!
Her comebacks are gold and Maggie cracked me up too!
You're a genius! Humor is my favorite genre ;)
(Can't stop reading! I'm trying to cook with a tablet in my hand!)
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 5 . 5/30
one bad thing about reading on a kindle , is the inability to leave a review right away. But for this chapter ending I had to get up and fire up my computer because I needed to let you know how much I loved this exchange at the end! OMG! Her answer was not only smart but funny as hell.
Good banter and witty dialogue are the best if executed in such a way.
Thank you for making my afternoon. I sure will try to read more, since it is a week off of one of my three jobs.. hehe... thank you !
p.s.: You really do not need a beta.. just saying :)
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 5/30
Came here to check out your work ( I think I have in the past but it must have gotten lost in the ocean of stories collected to my kindle) after our talk on FB and altough I only wanted to get reminded of what story of yours I might have alread read, I got sucked in and now I am stuck with this one.

I am very touched by your final A/N on the bottom of this chapter and I'm very sorry for your loss.
I cannot even imagine.
And it answered my initial wondering about how you knew all these details about a desease so devastating.
Thank you for sharing...
irelandk chapter 26 . 5/20
:-)
nebfan51 chapter 26 . 5/6
THANK YOU for sharing this :-) Made my heart happy :-)
princeselisa chapter 26 . 4/30
Beautiful story. I really enjoyed it. I'm sad that it's over. Thanks for sharing!
kezcullen chapter 20 . 4/29
been there and done that with the assistants...works well in my opinion. alternatively some women in offices amaze me that they get jobs, when they appear like walking harassment law suits.
kezcullen chapter 17 . 4/29
'dont you threaten me with a good time'- i laughed out loud at that line. this is a lot of fun! it is reminding me of those wonderful days when witty films starring beautiful but so intelligent people like katherine hepburn/cary grant/spencer tracy/rosalind russell meant going to the movies was stylish and clever...i used to watch b/w films like this with my nana on saturday nights as a kid, and laugh together...those were the days.
kezcullen chapter 5 . 4/29
love the end of this chapter!
midnitereader chapter 26 . 4/25
Beautiful chapter. I think Charlie realized his mortality. It was time to heal those open wounds and make amends with Bella. I'm glad he did.
2,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »