Reviews for Where The Heart Is
blb1000 chapter 20 . 9/21
Ha! Love the pinched nipples detail.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 9/19
Edward starts off as a self absorbed butt. Hope he sees the error of his ways in the future.
mstre11 chapter 27 . 9/3
I just finished this,and I absolutely loved it!
Sami chapter 27 . 8/21
This was such a heartwarming story. I'm in awe of your strength and courage in your personal life. I commend you for publically speaking about your life and the trials that you have faced. Life is hard and although peoples journeys are different, I believe there is light at the end of the tunnel. Ignore the critics and negative reviews, just keep on writing (smile).
Sami chapter 20 . 8/21
Bella is too much. (Ha-Ha)
Sami chapter 19 . 8/21
This expression of love is so funny, the way they banter back and forth, but so enduring. I love it!
Sami chapter 12 . 8/21
Oh, this is so heartbreaking. I won't judge anybody, if this was my child I could do the same thing regardless of the consequences, and I'd live with the guilt.
Sami chapter 9 . 8/21
It's great that Bella seems to be accepting of his help. God she must be exhausted, her life has been so heavy. She deserves some blessings for loving her child, a gift bestowed on her. Her strength is commendable and although she doesn't recognize it, she is strong.
Sami chapter 5 . 8/21
Loving sassy Bella. Esme's right in guilt tripping Edward, he's just mean!
Dawn chapter 1 . 8/18
How sad you had to endure that and how strong you must be
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 27 . 8/16
Beautiful end.
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 25 . 8/16
Loved the story
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 12 . 8/15
I’m not done yet but I wanted to say, I suffer from heart disease specifically cardiomyopathy. I’ll need a new heart sooner than later. I saw my mom pass away with the illness and all I could think of was “if mom didn’t get the new heart, why should i? I’m not worthy of the new heart or an LVAD, why do I have this disease?” Everything Bella thought I have thought are thinking of. Thank-you for showing how real these emotions are. :)
WB Crazy chapter 5 . 7/17