Reviews for Where The Heart Is
Saralynnb chapter 27 . 12/26/2020
So this is the second story I've read of yours and it's another amazing plot. Well written with enjoyable characters. Keep up the good work!
Emo4 chapter 27 . 12/24/2020
I really enjoyed your story. especially the outtakes. you were correct about not being overly detailed when you wrote this but I really wish for more outtakes to cover other things. thank you for the story.
Emo4 chapter 13 . 12/23/2020
your comment about Greys Anatomy, is ironic because I generally only comment at the end of most stories I read because I don't read WIP's, I'm to impatient. Anyways I was going to say this was like a Greys/Twilight twist after just the Dr Jasper thing cause it reminded me of Mark Sloane.. so far I like this story even the dark and twisty parts..
Emo4 chapter 6 . 12/23/2020
I completely agree with the note before the chapter starts! respect is earned!
Scattycow chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
The way health care is treated in America is wicked. Backwards and cruel.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 21 . 11/9/2020
People always laugh at me when I say my hair tries to kill me during the night. I have to keep it up in a bun or it seriously would strangle me.
nzjojo chapter 27 . 11/7/2020
I've just finished binge reading your wonderful story. Once I started I just couldn't stop until I devoured every word. The story sucked me in and I don't think I have the right words to express how much I have enjoyed it. I even read your ANs which I never do and you had me crying as you shared YOUR story. Big hugs to you and thank you for sharing everything with us :)
crazy4r-k chapter 12 . 11/7/2020
I really loved your story and I so admire you for your bravery in sharing your personal experience with HLHS. Andrew and Emily were blessed to have a mother who loved them so much.
QueenGB chapter 27 . 10/28/2020
Now I understand why they chose Emily for a name. Thanks again for sharing your story s creativity it mostly your heart in this matter. *hands in supplication * Be well.
QueenGB chapter 26 . 10/28/2020
So the three clogged arteries made him and douchenozzle and now he’s unclogged? Bella is better than I am. :-)
QueenGB chapter 24 . 10/28/2020
So did Rosalie witness that proposal? ;-)
QueenGB chapter 23 . 10/28/2020
I thought Charles was gone. So sad. So his version of trying is claiming a granddaughter he wanted aborted and calling his daughter a whore for having a date. Wow, he’s a gem really. Again story so perfect without him. What’s Alice up to does she have a man yet? So I guess we won’t meet Carlisle or Edward’s sisters? I love Esme though. Well done.
QueenGB chapter 22 . 10/28/2020
You hate doing lemons but you rock the foreplay and that is everything hon. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 19 . 10/28/2020
Again that bathroom banter was fun. Edward still has the asshole edge but much cuter in his new skin for sure.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 10/28/2020
In a way Bella is an outlet for holding back so much for 25 years. It’s not just her and Charlotte. Now he needs to see the rest of his family.
2,390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »