Reviews for Where The Heart Is
Paliia chapter 27 . 1/31
Really enjoyed reading this one. Charlotte was so cute, and seeing Edward change was great.
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 27 . 1/2
It was a beautiful story. I loved it. Thank you
boopgirl chapter 27 . 1/1
Loved it
Marymary123 chapter 27 . 6/16/2023
I just read this again. You write a beautiful story. I love this Bella and Edward and Alice.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 27 . 1/12/2023
The BEST ending!
I will admit I'm tearing up, but so worth it!
Thank you!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 26 . 1/12/2023
"Wait. So, if Alice is your maid of honor, then that means I have to walk with Jasper "The Dickhead" Whitlock?" Maggie asks, incredulously. She turns to me. "There are limits to this friendship, Bella."
Can I say how much I love Maggie?!
Seriously, I think she may be my favorite.
Let the healing begin!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 25 . 1/12/2023
Adored Charlotte's POV!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 24 . 1/12/2023
I got chills. So sweet!
Thank you for your storytelling and sharing your own life with us as well. I'm so honored to know you through your own words and wish you well in your future endeavor!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 23 . 1/12/2023
This chapter was all sorts of yumminess... the sex hair, the shoe hitting the door, Edward telling off Charles, the nursery rhymes on a road trip, Daddy, and of course, marry me!
I'm must warm and fuzzy all over!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 19 . 1/11/2023
I love their banter!
Definitely foreplay that works for me!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 14 . 1/10/2023
'Also, your daughter is lying ten feet away after a heart transplant. Not the time for your vagina to realize it has other purposes.'
Bwahahaha!
It's amazing all the times our vaginas are inappropriate!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 12 . 1/10/2023
Oh snap!
Thank you for sharing your own story as well. It is even more tragic being that it really happened. :(
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 5 . 1/10/2023
Kudos to Mama Esme!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 3 . 1/10/2023
I agree, This is Not My Life was fantastic!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 1/10/2023
Oh gosh! I just found this on Twifanfictionrecs under Evil Charlie and my heart broke when I read your A/N! I'm so sorry about your children. To lose not one, but two is unfathomable. :( My heart goes out to you, but gives me A new appreciation for your words.
2,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »