Reviews for A Saiyan's Family
Murderleo38 chapter 62 . 3/12
Sinceramente hablando... siempre me a gustado que en los fics donde aparece broly, o por lo menos el broly de Toey, goku y Broly se hagan amigos... o el protagonista y broly se hagan amigos...

Pero tampoco me molestaría que utilizarán canon broly, porque ya sabes, con el ya tenemos un límite de que tan fuerte es en Super Saiyajin legendario o su equivalente a ssj1
lkn chapter 21 . 11/15/2021
hopefully chichi still stays a fighter in z
Guest chapter 62 . 9/18/2021
dont you think its to much of a coincident that sayens speak english I mean they should also have there own lanuage , sorry for my speling english is not my first language
Guest chapter 59 . 9/18/2021
Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon't kill GINE
Guest chapter 57 . 9/18/2021
Don't kill Gine
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2021
Dude, I love the tings you make
MojoBlack chapter 4 . 8/3/2021
Saiyan slice of life. Who knew such a thing would be great to see?
MojoBlack chapter 1 . 8/2/2021
You know. Wondering how Goku would grow up while with his family has always been a wonder. I look forward to seeing how this goes!
Lonewolf1836 chapter 26 . 7/29/2021
OK your story started good but really feels like you went full overpowered with the story with goku turning ssj when he's a kid. I could understand gohan how he was trained by adult goku and others. Gotenks and kid trunks never made sense turning ssj. Kinda feel with bardock training he would be strong but not to that level anyways I'm out.
FanficFanatics26 chapter 32 . 7/21/2021
oh wait... the humans will become their enemy? I sort of saw that coming but I wasn't expecting to see Roshi included. that's a twist.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/16/2021
Im on chapter 15 so far and I really really REALLY hope our good old lovable goku is still the same person.
Naym chapter 25 . 4/25/2021
Jingle village and Eighter are crucial to Goku's character and his motivations throughout the series. I can see that you're trying to take his character down a new path, and I mean no offense, but you're not a good enough writer to pull it off. I've read the entire story and came back to this chapter specifically to comment that your Goku feels fragmented, like a side piece rather than actual character. His personality changes depending on what you need in the latter chapters, and there's 0 consistency.
ColtKit Prods. - Omniva Verse chapter 47 . 4/10/2021
I really hope the next wish, from the Dragon Balls, will bring everyone, with Saiyan blood, together.
glosty ben chapter 30 . 3/23/2021
...so bora stayed dead...
is up going to be the Crane school nightmare?
asighoaighnqllg chapter 78 . 3/17/2021
An epic read. Thanks for this treat.