Reviews for A Saiyan's Family
UCShade chapter 63 . 1/2
So the show explained it all wrong. Instant transmission is exactly that. Instant no matter the distance. As long as you can detect a power level you can get there
The Zelos Wilder chapter 38 . 11/7/2020
Very well done arc! Looking forward to reading more. Sucks that Bulma doesn’t call Goku ‘Goku’.
The Zelos Wilder chapter 16 . 11/5/2020
At least Goku squished Raditz a bit. Feels good to see Goku take the correct action in viewing the moon, great work!
The Zelos Wilder chapter 9 . 11/5/2020
Oh shit this is good! good work
TeraBaapBSDK chapter 77 . 9/22/2020
It was more of a romcon than a dbz fic.
Scissors Dolphin chapter 29 . 7/22/2020
Apparently, for all their edgy lessons, Goku still can't deal with a hostage situation.
Scissors Dolphin chapter 23 . 7/22/2020
I don't think you understand how sociopaths work. You don't become one after being traumatized.

Also, you say you don't like Mary Sue OCs, but you are sure willing to give ridiculous angsty backstories to everyone.
Monkey D. Dre chapter 23 . 4/5/2020
I plan on giving a long review to this story when I’m done (I’m deeply enjoying this) but I just had to let you know Saiyan’s have the same lifespan as humans but don’t really start to age and look old until their 80’s.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 18 . 3/21/2020
Oh well you actually did it. That sucks and something I was hoping to not happen. It's kinda waning my interest here but I'll continue reading to see exactly where this lands the character "Kakarot"
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 8 . 3/21/2020
Oh Lord. Trying to find a fix to his brain lmfao. If Goku somehow gets his brain to be more "saiyan-like" again I call bullshit. Are you really trying to turn him into a full on saiyan? That seems to be the way. Discounting the fact that Goku lived his entire life without going back to his animalistic killing saiyan ways. I don't know how the hell you can reverse a brain injury. Oh trust me. I do like this fanfic, it's different and interesting in a way but Goku is practically being brainwashed into being a saiyan.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 5 . 3/21/2020
Now I feel like you're trying to strip down any sense of "Earthling" Goku is. Goku has ALWAYS considered himself an Earthling. I do agree that is Goku decision about what he should be called, but Goku accepting the saiyan name Kakarot is a bit iffy. If he wants to be referred to ast hat and don't mind, then hmn makes sense as he didn't care when Vegeta called him that. But his closest friends NOT calling him Goku/ Oh God.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 2 . 3/21/2020
I accidentally submitted this review but wasn't done.

I find it hard to believe or difficult that Goku would just accept his fmaily or parents so easily. Even if he came to follow or listen to Bardock because he's stronger, I wouldn't think he'd be happy about it and probably find a way to get stronger just so he could not tolerate the shit his family is putting him through, especially Bardock. Doesn't even seem like Goku. At the age of 12 and in the beginning of DB Goku was hardset on his goals and ideals.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 3 . 3/21/2020
Eh I was with this story but like all saiyan-live fanfics, you're butchering what the saiyans really are just to get Goku being more saiyan like and finding it acceptable. Literally every saiyan we met was like Vegeta or... Raditz. They were ALL evil,with the exception of Gine and Goku as well. They had no qualms about killing and destroying the weak. It's so laughable and bullshit that you think saiyans only wanted to fight. They wanted to destroy and conquer. Even Bardock was no different. If you take Minus into acc then maybe (as that was only a brief moment of him) but your version of Bardock does not follow up with Minus either.

Also Raditz was a coward. Straight up. He liked toying or playing with opponents whom he thought was weaker than him. Dude probably wouldn't even want to fight stronger people as he was scared of Goku and Piccolo power when they increased it through ki. I get it... it's fanfiction but the events of where this is at meaning PAST THINGS ALREADY HAPPENED. So Bardock should still be like any ordinary saiyan. If you want him to change, that's coool... only if it makes sense.
gfranciah chapter 53 . 3/20/2020
What a great chapter I like.
gfranciah chapter 37 . 3/20/2020
This chapter was great a very good explanation about Turles and how their tails appear again. You are practically a genius.