Reviews for For the Empire
Hallowtide chapter 21 . 10/26
Damn what the hells up with Tori?
Father Chaos chapter 21 . 10/26
Hope u get back on this sooner or later
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease more. Thank you!
Zurver chapter 16 . 10/15
Ha! Knew something like this would happen between Tori and him!
MystiYew chapter 21 . 10/13
If only there was more.
FleshyBalloon chapter 21 . 9/28
this story is the backup plan, now that ive read it fully 3 times.
It's a shame you never continued this. I think it's lengths better than most of your other stories. I know you invested a lot of time and effort into that Shinobi RPG thing, but I think by comparison, everything about this story feels just so much more alive that it's hard to believe.
'placed the blaster pistol'
Where?
-Both of their sour moods were amplified by being taken into COMPnor's office and being given the -dressing down of their lives for trying such blatant sabotage.
-Remember, it's only sabotage if you get caught.

You repeated this three times in a row
'his dark black' what? I think there's some missing
"You will take your passion for the Empire and turn it to strength. Through this strength, you will become the power that courses through the veins of the Empire, carrying it to victory"

Hah, funny how you modelled this after the Sith ethos, nicely done.
smaiti96 chapter 21 . 6/24
Excellent fanfiction. As realisric a fanfiction or si-oc fanfiction can be. Will the fanfic be continued?
Love Stories00 chapter 21 . 6/19
I love this story. I love how he got a master to teach him. That was just awesome and I didn't see it coming. He is interesting and I liked their character interactions. I look forward to seeing more humor the next time he visits his teacher. I loved how he was detracting him while he was meditating. I also loved how the character tries not to think to much on a problem because it would discourage him and his teacher would not let him get away with this weakness. I very rarely read male self inserts but this is one I am keeping on my favorites list so that I will be able to find out if you ever end its break. I love the plot line and how his thought processes work. His morality being intact is uplifting. I like his relationship with the nanny mom. I wonder if he will refit her for a battle droid or find some other way of buying her and bringing her to safety. I so want him to meet Obi wan or Yoda and saying " Oh my teacher you ask. Well thats the jedi ghost Azar. Yeah the one that has been dead for years. No, I am not crazy don't look at me that way" I have to believe even Yoda would find that little detail interesting. I really liked how he used the force to find the jedi holocron. When I was reading it, I was having a feeling that I would love whatever he found with the force and I was right. I love the thought process of how he is keeping his quirks hidden (light sabor, crystal, Jedi Master ext.) I have enjoyed the journey of this story and hope to read more in this story. Thank you for writing it.
NazgulBelserion chapter 5 . 5/31
As of now he's too judgy about sith kind of annoying I get where he's coming from but he can't be a Jedi either he's too open minded and from our world to fit in with the whole no lust and harmony crap
dantezess chapter 19 . 5/22
tori's a spy I can feel it in my bones