Reviews for Every Bit
Beautiful story!
dopeysac chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
Wow!
naybaybay chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
I will always love you(r stories). :)
wendykw chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
A Twitter post reminded me about this fic, that I had transferred to my "NSFW read later" folder. I'm glad a Tweet brought me back to it. Rick's self-appraisal is something almost everyone will face as they age. The way Kate handles it is with truth and humor exemplifies what true love is all about. Physical attraction is fine, but you fall in love with the essence, the soul, the heart of a person. If it was only physical, no marriage would survive the vagaries of age or illness. Making love is far superior to having sex, and the ending of this gem of a story illustrates that perfectly.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
Wow! So sweet and so hot
FluffyFierce chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
A very human and sexy vignette, nice!
41319always41319 chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Absolutely love it. You've got me loving his body now, too. Now I've gotta see what else you've written because that was awesome. You provide great details.
iraqs chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
it's awesome and so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous! Really love this! Awesome job ..!

Many thanks! :) xox
gngoa chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
That was beautiful, gentle and soft, intimate and sexy. You write so well and have started my day with a smile. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Fantastic story

I could so see Rick thinking this and I could so see Kate telling and showing Rick that he is who she wants always .

That she loves him , his body giving him the reassurance and confidence that he might have a slight worry because of what Meredith did to him .
Also because before Kate the women with him wanted his status and money not his love .
Kate wants and has given him her love ,heart and soul .

Beautiful

Caskett always
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Very good. Thank you
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
I like how you added what could happen in 5x01.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Beautiful. I can so see this happening. Love it! I didn't want to stop reading. :)
Castle4Eva chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Well done. I can easily see the two of them having this conversation. Please keep writing more Castle FF. You do it so well! Thank you.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »