Reviews for At the Sign of the Prancing Pony
THiaLieN chapter 10 . 4/5/2019
Finally I'm back. This is so good. As always, I love your stories. Their friendship is portrayed well here, with rich description and dialogue. It's nice that Glorfindel shows up (it's not like I hate Arwen, I love her). I only hope I can see the twins...
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 2/1/2019
good story! thanks for sharing
GreenSand chapter 10 . 8/6/2018
Legolas kicked Aragorn between his legs, and Aragorn cursed, but Legolas was already up a tree and out of his reach
TheRedScreech chapter 10 . 4/15/2018
This. Is. So AWESOME! My goodness, I loved this from start to finish! Everything about this was wonderful! The action, the dialogue (the happy banter!), all of it was so well written!

Thank you for writing!
Annika Greenwood chapter 10 . 2/14/2018
What a great story! I love the friendship between Aragorn and Legolas and their constant bickering. Very well written! :)
Ria Rose chapter 10 . 2/11/2018
This was wonderful! A very interesting take on the beginnings!
Areth Malcholmer chapter 9 . 11/11/2017
Legolas and Thranduil are both Sindarin Elves.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2017
Amazing as all you other stories. when's the next story coming out
PilindielTheElf chapter 10 . 9/21/2017
I love this story! I think you did very well capturing Aragorn's and Legolas's personalities. Anyways, good job! This is one of my favorite LOTR What if's.
Ravenna Frost chapter 10 . 7/13/2017
So, I think, with this, it is official, I have read everything you've posted to the site. I'm usually...not quite reserved, but shy, I think, on leaving reviews, as my thoughts are all too easily jumbled. Nonetheless, I will do my best!

I love all of your works. Normally, I'm not an overly huge fan of OCs in fanfiction, barring necessity, but I find that I actually do adore Belhadron. In fact, I think I rather like him moreso than some other characters actually from the series. Rhavaniel [good Gods, I hope I spelled that correctly] is another OC that I genuinely like, and I have to give you kudos for them.
I also very much enjoyed your adherence to canon facts, but do still applaud this minor deviance. I do so enjoy seeing Legolas ending up in the not-so-gentle hands of his good friends. XD
I, simply put, am officially a huge fan of your work in general, and I hope to see you back soon~!
Legoelf chapter 10 . 7/6/2017
Love love love
Brightpath2 chapter 10 . 7/2/2017
This was a very interesting AU. Not hugely different from canon, but different enough to make it interesting, and it definitely shows off both Legolas's ridiculous recklessness as well as the difference being in a safe, peaceful place makes for warriors.

I really enjoyed this!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2017
OMG that was lovely! Thank you fro some cute Legles;it's just what I needed. And the lychee hit me in the GUTS cuz my dad brought aome home and told my whole family they were good, but we didn't like them, evwntough I ate teb of them anyways. In essence, I thought it was really funny that you mentioned it, but I don't think they are sweet.
As always thank you for your eriting!
RangeroftheSouth chapter 10 . 6/28/2017
This was completely and utterly amazing! I loved every bit of it especially the ending. I love the way you wrapped it all up, especially Legolas' thought right at the end. I love the way you have written Legolas and Aragons' friendship, the two of them are both amazing to read. The way you write the Elves in all of your stories is excellent. I loved this last chapter a lot. Can't wait to read your next story.
Translator-Lost chapter 10 . 6/28/2017
Aw, I love Aragorn and Legolas' friendship so much *g* It was what made me begin to read fanfiction, almost two years ago - so many memories of countless hours spent reading downloaded web pages on my old and treasured Windows 2000 computer :') Your stories were among the first I read in English, and will forever have a special place in my heart for being some of the best Lord of the Rings fics out there. I'm glad I had the opportunity to follow this one from the very first chapter until the end, it was an amazing experience for a fan who read all of your previous works when they were already completed for months. I'm a little bit sad that At the Sign of the Prancing Pony is finally over, but it gives me a reason to go back to my old favorites like Leading into Battle, Just a Friend and Outside a Market Stall :))