Reviews for Bad Self Portraits
paperskirts chapter 1 . 4/7
I enjoyed the story! Their banter was really adorable. Thanks for writing this story!
Puzzler54 chapter 1 . 1/3
Haha brilliant ending!
Loved this story. The angst was a good balance with them both (ahem mostly Hermione but Draco wasn't clear either) being stubborn but not lasting overly long.
Loved the start and their friendship, and what it was initially.
Cute scene outside the marquee, and a fun ending!
OnlyRiddle'sGirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2020
Aww this cute:)
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 12/18/2019
Ahhh! I remember reading this when I was younger and wanting a romance like Draco and hermione... but real life doesn’t translate the love/hate trope well
KingTJStevens chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
This was so good!
charmedmistletoe chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
Love love loved thiss!
SpuffyCarrie chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
Aww, I loved it! They were so damn stubborn about it :)
kaze mo chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
What a wonderful story! I love the way you writr Draco's and Hermione's interactions, they are so witty and romantic at the same time!
Thanks for writing! x
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
Loved it
cutemara chapter 1 . 2/8/2019
Loved this! Do you think you will post this on Archive of Our Own any time?
KenRik chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
attica, my heart is grateful.
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
This was cute. Thanks for sharing :)
diamondnightskies chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
I really enjoyed this, and the ending was hysterical. I do get the point of the story I believe, however I think I would have loved a 30 year wedding anniversary epilogue in which they are discussing not getting divorced...or perhaps even where he asks her to renew their vows or something.

I think the only section I didn't really enjoy was the conversation where they were talking about divorce and Draco mentions increased lifespan and more attractive partner options because of better grooming. That conversation struck me as him basically saying of course people aren't going to stay together their whole lives and that he fully expects that he wouldn't stay with the same person. Like anyone who marries him has an inevitable divorce in their future. I guess it just would have been nice if one of them could have acknowledged in that conversation that there are indeed some couples who stay together until the end. I don't know, that just bothered me. But I did really love the story.
MonJoh chapter 1 . 11/13/2018
Good story.
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
Hahahahhaa, this was lovely!