Reviews for Dangerous Intentions
Celeste D. Lilica chapter 3 . 10/23/2018
Okay so I like the story so far but I’m sorry, for the last like 10 minuets I’ve been trying to wrap my head around why in the world a woman who plans to actually work out and not just pretend to work out would choose a push up bra of all things. Especially a woman who apparently has coconut sized breasts! Being a similarly endowed woman I can tell you that if there is even a chance that I’m going to do ANY running I have two sports bras on! Perhaps it’s meant as a sort of character development and to show that she’s so vain she puts her looks before comfort, but it’s not even about comfort! It’s actually painful! And then I read that she’s JOGGING/?!/ I could practically feel my chest aching!
And okay I know I’m being a bit dramatic and ridiculous but still!
headless-nic chapter 6 . 5/17/2017
Very interesting. I am curious as to where you are taking this.
headless-nic chapter 4 . 4/26/2017
Was I first sceptical, now I am intrigued. I am really looking forward to find out, where you are taking this.
headless-nic chapter 3 . 4/12/2017
Kinky!
headless-nic chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
Oh, do I actually detect a little bit of a sweet side in Jim? - Presumably not...
For a moment I almost thought he would take off her knickers as well and take them with him. That would have been some statement. Though realising that basically a stranger has been rummaging around your undies and changed your clothes is statement enough I dare say.
Personally, I would be freaked out.
headless-nic chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Hm, I am not sure about this story yet, but I will, of course give it a chance, as normally what you write is absolutely fantastic.
Just a question... - is it possible that you mixed up yards and inches in the summary? It might be I just don't know the expression, but nine yards sound kind of scary in this context... ;P
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 3 . 4/12/2017
WHOOAAAA! I need Ice cubs!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 2 . 4/10/2017
WHOAA! she's playing with fire I wonder how bad it'll be when she gets burned by that hosertit
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 1 . 4/10/2017