Reviews for Love on the Brain
KisaYunna chapter 1 . 5/15
I liked how real this felt, usually going from friends to couple is like that... Jeje but I loved that in the end, even after 2 years they still loved each other and were wiling and ready to work for them and move forward.
Thank god he didn't go to that dinner, Lucy convinced him of not giving up and he swiped right (although I'm not entirely sure how that works...)
Nice writing as usual! I'll be sure to have pancakes soon! Jeje
Sabastu chapter 1 . 5/12
Casual dating sucks! So, I understand Jellal, even if his apathy for this are because he loves the red hair girl. xD
Some family dinners suck, so I understand Lucy and Jellal for the lack of enthusiasm. xD
The step from perfect friendship to lovers suck… so I can get the feelings and the circumstances of the break up they had. QwQ
Online dating cites sucks… so I dont know how he didnt erases it.
Seen the love of your life dating with others, sucks… and hurts!
Miscommunication sucks, because ruins everything, even the answer to solve it is easy.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Am looking like a hater right now with all these “Suck”. xDD Sorry!
But gladly I can say that I love the fic cause it feels so real. QwQ And because theyre together now… ASDFGHSDFGHJ Im so fangirling right now. Thank You!
Kaat chapter 1 . 4/30
Wonderful AU! I really like the brain/technology parallel :3
Soawksahm chapter 1 . 4/10
that's some good quick fluff! now I want pancakes
FreyjaBee chapter 1 . 4/10
I'm jealous your one-shots are so full of story. It's a talent to jam so much into so few words. Wonderful, though Tinder is a world unto itself that I will never venture into, even in fiction, you brave soul.

Cool. Awesome work as always, always entertaining. (I love that your Jellal's are always going for their doctorate. It just FITS. There is something about an intelligent, absorbed too-busy-with-his-research-to-be-anything-other-than-a-careless-pizza-eater that I love.)