Reviews for Running from the Hunger
WhiteChocolate123 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
DAW! this story was AWESOME! :D fantastic job! i love that victor and sylvia couldn't help but love eachother...eventually.
Cadie Creed chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Holy Crap! I loved this! This is absolutely in my Top 3 Favorite Fanfics!

~Cadie Creed
Morph chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Man I love this story it is so cool and amazing and great.
CPMiller chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Supremely Awesome!
Irbis chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I think you really captured Sabretooth in this story. A great story. It's a pity you won't be writing more about him.
wolf-spirit-Rose chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
"What can I say for then it was a funny and romantic, great story!"

-Devil's Flower
MissMidajah chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
That was the best Fic I've ever read about Sabretooth. Really fantastic. I couldn't stop reading it. It would be cool if you could do another chapter about Sylvia and Victor. I wonder what happend to Victor in his whole past. I'm curious. Love your fic. Well done.

MissMidajah
jp chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
that was really good I laughed I cryed I contemplated stealing your ideas
Lizzi chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Do you know how hard it is to find good stories about Sabertooth? Sure, some stories have him written well, but not many have him there for more than a few chapters. And he's almost always the villian with not much personality besides homicidal rage. So, with that in mind, I'd like to congratualte you on a beautiful story. It was absolutely wonderful, and I liked the way you kept it very realistic and true to 'Tooth's personality. In fact, my only complaint is that it's just one long chapter, which makes it a bit difficult to read. Good work,

Lizzi
LEM chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
The way you write about Creed is great. You show that there is more to him than just a killing machine.
pearlyfaaace chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
!
Satan's Widdle Hellper chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
I liked this story a lot. Not a lot of Sabretooth fics make him appear as anything but a psychotic fuck. I don't like the fact that maybe he raped or molested Logan's kid. I doubt even Sabretooth would do that to a child. I doubt he would also have to rely on rape. He's got plenty of women throwing themselves at him. It'd be cool if you continued this or started a fic about Victoria's life.
DarkFantastic chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Wow that was. . . was. .. great.

I hope their will be a chapter 2 in the future.
buffylives chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Beautifully written. Victor's needed someone to write a story like this for a long time! Listening to Redeemer by Jon Davis really helped understanding what was in his head:) Please write more stories, because you are a truly gifted writer. The AU was unique, and the characters believable, I especially like Sven:) Thanks!
Taurus chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
I LOVE CREED IN THIS FIC! I love Creed anyhow, but Oh. My. God. More! More! More!

BTW: great writing style, very realistic (as far as realistic goes in the Marvel Universe.). I loved it.