Reviews for Once and Future
sasusakulover chapter 7 . 9/13
I can't believe you end the story here LOL
But this was an awesome story, have to tell you, I am reading all your stories and I'm in love with them
expect more reviews ;)
sasusakulover chapter 5 . 9/13
LOL loved the interaction between Temari and Kankuro
specially the end XD
sasusakulover chapter 2 . 9/13
The end was hilarious but I loved the whole chapter
awesome as always
sasusakulover chapter 1 . 9/13
LOL loved it
amazingly written
Corazon de Mazapan chapter 3 . 6/29
¿Enjoyed? Estoy llorando como JAMÁS he llorado por un fic, con los ojos hinchados, el nudo en la garganta perpetuo y todo. De verdad, me duele mucho, esos dos últimos párrafos pudieron conmigo. De verdad no puedo detener las lágrimas, aunque la presencia de Gai y Lee me robaron una sonrisa por ahí, igual duele, bastante...
little miss jolie chapter 7 . 6/29
HHAAHHA how to drop the bomb 101
NorthernLights25 chapter 6 . 6/26
Great job with the characterization. I thought you were spot on.
pupluv chapter 6 . 6/26
Great writing, as usual.
erichan0902 chapter 4 . 6/16
Read this again as well~

I love reading about Shikamaru's thoughts. Hehehe. And I love the usual everyday conversations they've been having in this fic. I wish Kishimoto thought of these before finally handing over the reins to Ikemoto. :(

The fear of hamburgers taking over are also one of my concerns. I don't like the fact that Boruto and his gang always eat it. What happened to Ichiraku and Bbq?

Until your next awesome idea!
erichan0902 chapter 5 . 6/16
Oh my gosh, I read this again for the third time! I really live how the Sand siblings got each others' back. I was laughing by myself again~ your writing never fails to move me, Kuri!
Renjita chapter 5 . 6/6
Shikatema at its best..gleeful laughing* Also, was missing gara a little bit..now its taken care of..
pupluv chapter 5 . 6/5
I absolutely love Shikatema! You should definitely write them more often.
Bsmiles123 chapter 4 . 6/4
Good chapter. I just love Kurenai and Shikamaru. Keep up the great work!
angee1011 chapter 4 . 6/4
That ending had me laughing! So funny.
Ai chapter 3 . 5/4
Made me cry. It was a heart break when It was confirmed Neji is dead my Gosh. nejiten is the only ship of mine that I wanted so bad to be canon to not be canon. You know what i mean.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »