Reviews for LazyTown's New Super Villain
he-lot-e-re chapter 8 . 6/27
I support Ziggy Zany with all my life and no one can stop me.

(also is Pippi one of Robbie's disguise or a mispelled Pippi Longstocking?)
SaraDaniela2004 chapter 1 . 1/23
The song though
lalalei chapter 8 . 2/7/2019
This was a really fun, cute story! It was neat seeing how all of the kids embodied a different side of Robbie-the candy eating, the laziness, the greed, and the mischief! It was cool how Robbie himself put an end to it all, in disguise of course. Besides Pippi Longstocking, was Pippi a reference to Trixie's design from the plays?

I wonder how Sportacus felt about it all XD
Turnabout Of The Shadows chapter 8 . 1/24/2019
Question: was "Pippi Wrongstocking" a disguise for Robbie Rotten? Because, if she can just appear out of nowhere and then just vanish into thin air, and Robbie has those freckles on his face... that's what intuition tells me.
Katla1 chapter 8 . 3/26/2018
A beautiful ending to this story! This really gave a warm, fuzzy feeling. 3
Katla1 chapter 7 . 3/26/2018
This was a brilliant scene, because I couldn't see Robbie ever helping them, and just when I got my hopes up that he would, he says NO. :(
Katla1 chapter 5 . 3/26/2018
Oh no, Trixie Rotten!
Katla1 chapter 4 . 3/26/2018
Ooh! Trixie sounds like she means business. (Also, when Sportacus passed out, my heart skipped a beat.) It's super interesting to see how each of the kids try to be Robbie. I would have never thought of that before.
Katla1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2018
Well this is going to be interesting... :)
Cyan Quartz chapter 8 . 8/23/2017
Oh, you meant satellite DISH, I thought they were gonna call down an orbital lazy strike for a second there. Good chapter boss!
Cyan Quartz chapter 7 . 8/14/2017
Cool story dude.
DovahGirlie chapter 6 . 8/1/2017
oH MY GOD I'M LOVING THIS! Please update soon! :D
GalaxyPest chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
This is a great story. Ples keep writing
Over9000Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2017
Absolutely love this story! I can't wait for an update!
AnnGry chapter 3 . 5/3/2017
Thank you to the guest who pointed out the wrong story being posted as chapter 3. I am having some weird issues with FFNet past couple of days, hopefully the correct document is uploaded now.