Reviews for Goddess of War
B317 chapter 6 . 4/7
OH MY GOD! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK UPDATED THIS! its... its amazing.
griezz chapter 6 . 2/23
Fascinating story! Usual issues of gamer SI-ish OCs being unable to help using geek references, no matter how OOC... but not bad in this context. Loved the bit where Neith idly thinks that she should charge rent in her head, only to have her mental Threads immediately start developing a full barter system for attention time. Priceless!
Please keep the chapters coming!
FelixtheSax chapter 6 . 11/9/2019
I LOVE THIS!
Really, I love just about any story even similar to this, with a super hacker or whatever in ME, but your writing is superb, your characters are great, and I love the plot so far. Tela has often been one of my favorite fandom characters, and making/keeping her a good guy always gets points from me. Majors props to you :)
Badpressure chapter 6 . 11/6/2019
Would love to read more of this. Still writing it?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2019
Almost a year now, over 100 reviews. You’re a good writer, and this story has potential. People want you to continue if you’re still keen.
Terry Pyke chapter 6 . 10/1/2019
Please please continue!
LexiCon1996 chapter 6 . 9/17/2019
Amazing story. I love the characters,their development and their challenges. Fantastic, I hope to see many more chapters!
adelphe24 chapter 6 . 6/7/2019
This is SO much better than i could ever hope for!
I love it! Shes not OP- but still badass and powerful and she had to work for it. And i love her personality as well as the way she portrays herself to people she doesnt trust. Cant wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6/2019
Please continue
I'm a leaf in the wind chapter 6 . 3/3/2019
I love Neith. She’s complex but seems ultimately balanced
bigblue4101 chapter 6 . 2/12/2019
You should definitely continue this story.
Ahumblereader chapter 6 . 2/2/2019
One of the most brilliantly written pieces I have read. Interesting, realistic and fun to read. I love it! I would love to read more!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2019
Please continue it, I am enjoying it a lot.
IAMLORDTHORNE chapter 6 . 1/9/2019
Love this. Fantastic job, I really like your idea and the way you've executed it. Keep it up!
Keeper of Dream chapter 3 . 1/1/2019
from what I understand OP is exactly what mass effect universe need from total extinction, Reapers OP super Bio organic computer machine you know what I mean, Plus even if Commander Shepard save them, how about the enormous amount of casualties even if they win, It would be a Pyrrhic victory. To me not having an OP Self Insert is pretty much useless, what are you gonna do?, follow Shepard in his crew doing pretty much the same stuff you do in game?, In fact a self insert should be doing much more like actually creating something, to properly fight the Reaper and there Agent head on reducing casualties in the war.