Reviews for Goddess of War
JimmyHall24 chapter 5 . 8/25
Athena and Vasir team up?

Penny: SENSATIONAL!
JimmyHall24 chapter 4 . 8/25
Poor Athena.
JimmyHall24 chapter 3 . 8/25
I love OP Female OCs.

Nobody complains about OP Male ones.
JimmyHall24 chapter 2 . 8/25
Love it.
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 8/25
Heh. Athena. That is the name of my Femshep in my Mass Effect fic. Basically, the majority of Femsheps I've created were named after greek goddesses, titanese, etc.

I love this.
dragonnargus chapter 5 . 8/4
Ahwahhh! Hope you continue soon. I'm wondering though. ..If she actually take down Cerberus, who would be rebuilding Shepherd after her death?
Redrift chapter 5 . 6/18
I love this whole idea and how it has been executed this far. I hope this continues far into the future. I will certainly be keeping a close eye on this one. Can't wait until the next chapter.
SilverWolfe chapter 5 . 5/30
Athena is a total badass!
SpecterXCove chapter 5 . 5/31
My day is complete.
Helyanweh chapter 3 . 5/31
I don't really get how Athena is said to be chock full of all sorts of augmentations, but they didn't work on vastly improved healing/regeneration. It just doesn't make sense as a design decision. All of her augments also need to be self repairing in some way as well, otherwise she'd be useless for extended operations.
MeraHunt chapter 5 . 5/31
Well that was a wild ride. I'm so glad she's finally made it off Omega. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Master DK chapter 5 . 5/30
interesting twist looking forward to how all the precannon story effects the ME storyline when you get to it
dubbel0 chapter 5 . 5/30
Sorry for not reviewing before now, i really like the way you make the inside of Athenas head look like, a hive of small independent threads that like to troll their host when not in dangerous situations.
Also GG you made Glad0s an AI sphere like Wheatley.

Really hyped for the next chapter keep up the good work.
mk0008 chapter 5 . 5/30
So she is free, at least temporarily. She is also part of a group that could free her completely.
helenGet chapter 5 . 5/30
I love this story. Hope you will continue to write more soon. Will they become friends vasir and Athena?