Reviews for Goddess of War
NightWithMoon chapter 4 . 4/7
honestly... pretty damn disappointed in this. So much potential.
This is one of my favorite fanfics of all time, even with it’s briefness. I love the concept and it has been executed beautifully so far. I sure do hope you come back to this.
coduss chapter 4 . 3/5
eh, personally i'd have gone with a c-14 impaler, at least if i limited my self to start craft weapons. otherwise, i'd be making a fucking Bolter from 40K. nothing says "fuck off!" better than a .75 self propelled micro-rocket the size of a pepsi can punching through whatever you have that passes for armor before exploding inside you with the force of a hand grenade. did i mention they're full auto?

second place would be a lancer from Gears though. Chainsaw bayonet. what more do you need?
TimberlineWolf chapter 5 . 2/8
this is really good! I' actually more invested in this than i am in SotD
Athena is a very compelling character, and when you add in all the little nerdy injokes it just makes that much better
Beeswax2 chapter 5 . 12/19/2017
This story is DEFINATELY needing to be continued !

It is TOO GOOD to not be continued !
JimmyHall24 chapter 5 . 8/25/2017
Athena and Vasir team up?

Penny: SENSATIONAL!
JimmyHall24 chapter 4 . 8/25/2017
Poor Athena.
JimmyHall24 chapter 3 . 8/25/2017
I love OP Female OCs.

Nobody complains about OP Male ones.
JimmyHall24 chapter 2 . 8/25/2017
Love it.
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Heh. Athena. That is the name of my Femshep in my Mass Effect fic. Basically, the majority of Femsheps I've created were named after greek goddesses, titanese, etc.

I love this.
dragonnargus chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
Ahwahhh! Hope you continue soon. I'm wondering though. ..If she actually take down Cerberus, who would be rebuilding Shepherd after her death?
Redrift chapter 5 . 6/18/2017
I love this whole idea and how it has been executed this far. I hope this continues far into the future. I will certainly be keeping a close eye on this one. Can't wait until the next chapter.
SilverWolfe chapter 5 . 5/30/2017
Athena is a total badass!
SpecterXCove chapter 5 . 5/31/2017
My day is complete.
Helyanweh chapter 3 . 5/31/2017
I don't really get how Athena is said to be chock full of all sorts of augmentations, but they didn't work on vastly improved healing/regeneration. It just doesn't make sense as a design decision. All of her augments also need to be self repairing in some way as well, otherwise she'd be useless for extended operations.