Reviews for Goddess of War
FelixtheSax chapter 6 . 11/9
I LOVE THIS!
Really, I love just about any story even similar to this, with a super hacker or whatever in ME, but your writing is superb, your characters are great, and I love the plot so far. Tela has often been one of my favorite fandom characters, and making/keeping her a good guy always gets points from me. Majors props to you :)
Badpressure chapter 6 . 11/6
Would love to read more of this. Still writing it?
Almost a year now, over 100 reviews. You’re a good writer, and this story has potential. People want you to continue if you’re still keen.
Terry Pyke chapter 6 . 10/1
Please please continue!
LexiCon1996 chapter 6 . 9/17
Amazing story. I love the characters,their development and their challenges. Fantastic, I hope to see many more chapters!
adelphe24 chapter 6 . 6/7
This is SO much better than i could ever hope for!
I love it! Shes not OP- but still badass and powerful and she had to work for it. And i love her personality as well as the way she portrays herself to people she doesnt trust. Cant wait to see what happens!
Please continue
I'm a leaf in the wind chapter 6 . 3/3
I love Neith. She’s complex but seems ultimately balanced
bigblue4101 chapter 6 . 2/12
You should definitely continue this story.
Ahumblereader chapter 6 . 2/2
One of the most brilliantly written pieces I have read. Interesting, realistic and fun to read. I love it! I would love to read more!
Please continue it, I am enjoying it a lot.
IAMLORDTHORNE chapter 6 . 1/9
Love this. Fantastic job, I really like your idea and the way you've executed it. Keep it up!
Keeper of Dream chapter 3 . 1/1
from what I understand OP is exactly what mass effect universe need from total extinction, Reapers OP super Bio organic computer machine you know what I mean, Plus even if Commander Shepard save them, how about the enormous amount of casualties even if they win, It would be a Pyrrhic victory. To me not having an OP Self Insert is pretty much useless, what are you gonna do?, follow Shepard in his crew doing pretty much the same stuff you do in game?, In fact a self insert should be doing much more like actually creating something, to properly fight the Reaper and there Agent head on reducing casualties in the war.
MythianTechCorp chapter 6 . 12/23/2018
I am loving this story so far! Keep updating cause I'll be waiting for the next one!
Dustin Tome chapter 6 . 12/12/2018
I have enjoyed this fic and would love to see more.