Reviews for Goddess of War
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2019
Please continue it, I am enjoying it a lot.
IAMLORDTHORNE chapter 6 . 1/9/2019
Love this. Fantastic job, I really like your idea and the way you've executed it. Keep it up!
Keeper of Dream chapter 3 . 1/1/2019
from what I understand OP is exactly what mass effect universe need from total extinction, Reapers OP super Bio organic computer machine you know what I mean, Plus even if Commander Shepard save them, how about the enormous amount of casualties even if they win, It would be a Pyrrhic victory. To me not having an OP Self Insert is pretty much useless, what are you gonna do?, follow Shepard in his crew doing pretty much the same stuff you do in game?, In fact a self insert should be doing much more like actually creating something, to properly fight the Reaper and there Agent head on reducing casualties in the war.
MythianTechCorp chapter 6 . 12/23/2018
I am loving this story so far! Keep updating cause I'll be waiting for the next one!
Dustin Tome chapter 6 . 12/12/2018
I have enjoyed this fic and would love to see more.
Dracowoman chapter 6 . 12/8/2018
great work, update soon please.

4/5
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2018
Lol weaboo failed athena rll for being a dumb bitch in frnt of aria and had to give up the wisdom schtick. Guss we get to see the cunt fail at war next lol
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
...somfucking weaboo
idiot.of.wanderlust chapter 6 . 12/5/2018
oooo this was a good chapter... things are spicing up. I hope you continue. I really enjoyed seeing how tela reacted to Athena. this new mission sounds cool, but I also want to see what she does with her freedom after. good luck writing!
BROMBROS chapter 6 . 12/3/2018
Love this story, hope it continues
BROMBROS chapter 4 . 12/3/2018
Loved the Assassin's Creed input
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2018
Just read through all 6 chapters and this story is so amazing! Please please please! Keep it going
yikai11.teo chapter 6 . 12/1/2018
Please continue. Not many ai stories for mass effect. Let alone any good ones focused on a ai eith a body
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2018
I was afraid you abandoned this I'm glad you didnt
VODKA18 chapter 6 . 11/30/2018