Reviews for I Am Jack's Broken Heart
ThwartedNormal chapter 26 . 10/21
awesome
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 26 . 10/11
This was an amazing fic. Thank you for writing it!
c-wolf-girl chapter 6 . 9/30
I thought to bring this up in an earlier chapter then didn't. When it was mentioned about Snape altering the Polyjuice potion, is it safe to assume that it was altered to keep longer? I mostly ask because I'm not seeing any mention of Draco adding the hair before consumption every morning. Which given the batch he's mentioning destroying tells me the hair is already added before being given to Draco.

I only ask because if I remember correctly the Polyjuice is supposed to go bad after a certain length of time after the hair has been added. And if there was enough made for the entire year? Snape had to have altered it right?

Just some food for thought.
MissyJanne chapter 1 . 9/18
This is the most wonderful story! I loved your characterisation of both Draco and Hermione. I loved their friendship, I loved the slow burn development of their relationship, I wanted to kick Hermione so many times for her initial assumption and then I wanted to kick Draco for his willingness to sabotage his own happiness! Yep! Absolutely loved this story! Bravo! *standing ovation*
kmplease chapter 26 . 9/15
Thank you for writing you are amazing!
kmplease chapter 25 . 9/15
love it!
kmplease chapter 24 . 9/15
so freaking awesome I love it!
kmplease chapter 23 . 9/15
"Can I help you, Mother?"
kmplease chapter 22 . 9/15
Once Pipsy has completely pulled her from the room, however, he falls back down into a chair and hangs his head in his hands, pulling at his bangs to the roots with his fingers as his palms rub his forehead. His breath shudders and he looks up just once to stare after her, looking with longing at the empty doorway, before squeezing his eyes shut and giving over to the despair that drags his face back into his splayed hands.
frekles chapter 26 . 9/15
love the part about Lucius and wanting a car!
frekles chapter 24 . 9/15
so beautiful!
frekles chapter 23 . 9/15
Draco does not need to apologize! how could people think that! this was a great chapter by the way
frekles chapter 22 . 9/15
OMG he spills himself to her (I know, pretty harshly, but if she just listens to his words -which you created, wonderful you...) she will hopefully realize! perfectly written-you have his intelligence and snarkiness down pat!
frekles chapter 21 . 9/15
leaving a chapter like this would been painful if I had to wait for the next to be written! Thank goodness I dont, it just delays me getting jobs done I need to do!
frekles chapter 20 . 9/15
this hurts as well! You are able to pull out emotions with your writing so well...beautiful