Reviews for Paint It Black
darkpegasuzz chapter 18 . 5/25
Love the story, hope you keep it going
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/24
Fumblemort's worst nightmare has just come true! Someone who truly cares more about Harry personally then his so-called " Greater Good " now has Harry. And worst yet, she has four years to correct all the crap the former Dursleys and Good Ole Fumblemort have put him through. If she can turn him into a real badass in just four years, well, maybe he won't fall for the Weasley set-up at Kings Cross Station on 09/01/'91. Nor MoooRon's lie on the train that " Everywhere else is full up. " Both events I believe were meant to get Harry to become A, friends with MoooRon and B, to think of the Weasley family as his own. All because they were rabid followers of Good Ole Fumblemort.
Not A Fan chapter 5 . 5/19
Nope. Sheer ridiculousness.
darkpsychoqueen chapter 18 . 5/15
omg love this story cannot wait to see what u come up with next lol
Ironcoil chapter 18 . 5/3
Oh this has been such a fun story, more slice of life than adventure but I can see that changing soon as they get closer to Harry going to Hogwarts and their family now growing. Man I hope you continue this and maybe even the prequel to this story as it really is a lot of run to read. Thanks again!
Dark Neko 7000 chapter 18 . 4/29
What will happen next time
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 7 . 4/28
I just love that last part.
Hank1967 chapter 18 . 4/26
Quite the entertaining story you have here! Enjoying the dynamic between all of the characters, especially Harry and Iris and Iris and Sirius. The situation Iris and Sirius are in is rather humorous. Scary, too. (Been there; done that and that's all I'm going to say about it.) No scarier words in the English language than 'honey, I'm pregnant." Enjoying the traces of backstory. Looking forward to getting more. If Iris is this much fun when she's normal, I can't wait to see her when she's pregnant. If Sirius were real, I'd be praying for him! Update soon please!
Hank1967 chapter 17 . 4/26
Did Kreature feed Iris a fertility potion? ;-)
phoenix-rob chapter 18 . 4/24
Great update.
Baelorfan chapter 18 . 4/19
I got this right. I guessed that Iris would become pregnant after that night.

Ibwoukd love see an outtake on how the Dursleys treated Iris in her dimension. She mentions that they doted on her and she called them her parents. Tgat she had a big brother, presumably Dudley. How was it so different? Was it that Iris was a girl and she had Lily's hair and eye coloring?
Baelorfan chapter 16 . 4/19
Ordinarily I am not into Sirius/Harry slash because of the age difference and Sirius' godfather status.

But this kind ofvworks for me because this dimension's Sirius is not Iris' Sirius. As she clearly pointed out, *that* Sirius was a broken man filled with negative emotions. Iris and Sirius here are closer in age, and Sirous is not yet broken. That helps.
willam and jack and jake chapter 18 . 4/7
nice lol
Joe Fenton chapter 3 . 4/6
Actually, pumpkins are very high in vitamin C, so the British wizarding world making a juice out of it makes a lot of sense. It was probably much easier for them to get compared to citrus fruit, especially after the societies split.

Of course, JKR probably had no idea about that when she wrote her stories, she just thought it sounded like something witches and wizards would drink. Jokes on her! It's actually a good substitute for orange juice. :)
tidekeeper chapter 18 . 4/6