Reviews for Five Minutes Difference
riverrat chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
My review I left a few days ago didn't show up. So, I'm trying again because I really would like to let you know how much I enjoyed this oneshot.
Very sad, but well written.
riverrat chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Such a sad story. Very well written.
Ysilme chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Oh dear, that was sad. Truly well done, quite a believable and plausible AU. The question "what if" in this case has quite bothered me, too; didn't we even already talk once about this? *scratches head*

However, this really got to me *sniffle*.
risi chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I know I have read this story before, but apparently never reviewed. Bad me.

I love what if stories about what would happen if Remus had bit or killed Severus. This one has always raised up such neat possibilities. I'm making the assumption that somehow Sirius remained friends with James and the story follows cannon with them switching secret keepers. It makes you wonder if Dumbledore is still head of the Order or where did Harry go when his parents were killed? Is he the same as in cannon or did they put him with a wizarding family and now he's stuck up and spoiled? Will Sirius try and contact Remus and how will Remus react if confronted with Sirius' innocense? I wonder if Severus is haunting the school somehow. I can see Severus unwilling to let go while he felt his death received no true justice. As you can see this one shot has given my imagination so many thoughts. LOL, maybe someday the muse will give you a little nudge for what happens next.
Chazlotta chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
This is so amazingly sad it brought tears to my eyes from the very start :'(

Poor poor Lupin :'( It was very well written indeed. :)
P.D. Ellus chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Wow that was sad! It's the kind of "what ifs" we sure didn't want to happen! But it was beautifully done as usual! Great work!
WiccaRowan chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
That was so sad! I love your musing, what-if style. It had honestly never occurred to me to wonder what might have happened if James hadn't stopped things. Do you think Snape sometimes wishes he HAD been killed then?
BookWitch chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
How sad, but well written and interesting point of view. It's normally not they way I would see Sirius, but I have to admit, he was an idiot and of course guilty to lure Severus under the willow, and it could really have happened what you've just described. Lupin's feelings are very well pictured here.
e-thyme chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Amazing how much you can convey in just over a thousand words. It's a sad and powerful chapter - hope you'll continue with it.

Thank god those five minutes weren't wasted in the real story.
izean chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
It's amazing how potent such a short story could be. Interesting to see things from Remus's POV and how stuff happened after Sev's death.

I love this story, especially the very last statement that Remus made. It seems so hard but yet so simple to imagine how the werewolf was feeling at that time.

Great job. More of this kinda story perhaps?
Only Human chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Wow, it is amazing what 5 minutes can make. That's why I'm glad I know God is sovereign along with my having a free will. It's nice to know, I can't completely mess the world up. God wouldn't let me. But I also like knowing my actions make a difference, and one wrong action can destroy many lives. One wrong decision is what lead to Cuba's being communist. I hope God keeps reminding me to do His will so I won't make those 5 min. errors.

Good story, good idea.
white raven chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
This is a very subjective review. The main reason I really liked this (other than the obvious good writing - but you already know I love that)is that I finally found someone who seems to agree with me on my take of Sirius.

I thought that little stunt he pulled when they were younger was horribly cruel, thoughtless and rather psychotic. You address all of the possible consequences I imagined if James had been just a little too late.

I hope you like my next chapter. I'm about half way through and have brought up many of these same points. Great minds think alike? LOL!
DescendingAngel chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Finally got a chance to read this - so sad and yet so good. Lovely little story. It's an interesting thought and the consequences you're describing are very believable.

I also liked your description of the place, it was as if I could see it while reading it, but you already know I like this about your writing style ;)
Vanyaria Darkshadow chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
aw - so sad! my sevviekins lol. thank goodness that all didn't happen!
Exwhyzed chapter 1 . 3/8/2003