Reviews for By Your Side
Lovely story! .. I love the episode “Know it all” (especially that Olivia calls Barba ‘Rafael’ for the first time, it was such a little thing; but was so beautiful and out of place in a way that you immediately new there was a change in their relationship) and I looked for all kinds of Barson stories about it .. yours is definitely one of the best :) ..
This is so amazing! I actually added a bookmark to my home screen on my iPhone, so I can always access the story immediately when I need a dose of happiness :D :D thanks for sharing it
kci47 chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Stories fixing the end of this episode are my new addiction. Thank you for feeding it so beautifully!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
This was beautiful- loved it
BenoightLangson chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
That was really sweet. I loved it.
StarTraveler chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Loved this Barba is the only other man I've ever liked Liv with besides Elliott I'm surprised they're hasn't been more Barson fics from the episode
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
This was wonderful! You did such a great job wrapping up that episode- I really loved it!
honey baked cookies chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Oh wow, words cannot express how much I loved this! Totally could see it all unfolding this way. Bravo! cannot wait to read more of your stuff!
star17gazer chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
this is not a one shot you WILL write another chapter (little Jedi mind trick there
barsonaddict chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
This is so amazing and organic and so in character that it's making me angry. I want this on the show! And the image of Liv standing outside the DAs office is so heartbreaking. Ugh, these two. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Beautiful!
khughes830 chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
How about a follow up? I got suckers into it after i posted what I thought was a one shot...
TribalVipe chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
This deserves a slow clap. Givin' me so much life.
BJ chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
This was wonderful...delicate but powerful. Thanks for posting.
MrsChilton chapter 1 . 4/11/2017