Reviews for Sound of Flames
FlameGilgameshLover chapter 21 . 6/21
I love this story! please update this as well as your other stories! please!
kelsey-kianna chapter 21 . 6/10
this story is so great, i hope you continue writing this fanfic and i cant wait for future updates cus this by far is one of the best story i've read. :))
Mangaqueen1158 chapter 21 . 6/5
This is absolutely amazing. Please update soon. Thank you
Alex2909 chapter 21 . 6/4
awesome story, sakura is adorable
I got soo hooked up on this story, please update :)
slyKat28 chapter 21 . 6/4
Yes! I love this story and I can't wait to see what else you are going to come up with!
917brat chapter 11 . 5/27
This is a story that has me completely hooked and so curious as to what you are going to have happen next. I simply adore how you have things playing out, it is just so intersting.
Update chapter 21 . 5/25
Please update!
You updated your other stories but not this one
:'(
DestructionDarkness chapter 21 . 5/26
Brilliant work, hope there's more coming.
t.laurence7 chapter 21 . 5/24
Noooooooooooooooooo, I wanted to read more Sakura trolling! Lmfao. This chapter had me in giggles, so funny. ;D
nkersey1111 chapter 21 . 5/23
update plz
Santarella chapter 21 . 5/13
Almost a year since the last update. Continue please?
Crysta heart chapter 21 . 5/11
espero que continúes tenes tantas historias preciosa que las dejaste abandonadas ya casi mas de medio año que no escribes esta historia y las que comenzaste ese mismo año amo como escribís y siempre leo tus actualizaciones pero espero que continúes algunas historias mas, te espero con super animo
Bosma17 chapter 21 . 5/3
Please update
verified sanctuary chapter 1 . 5/2
would you mind terribly if i wrote a fic about the actual tsubasa gang dropping in on the guys here and getting confused because 'sakura is not their sakura but damn if she didnt look like her? also, is that a mokona replica?'

just imagine the possibilities...only with your permission of course
1,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »