Reviews for Sound of Flames
Tsukiko K chapter 15 . 10/15
Actually, Keroberos is a lion cub with wings and that's his fake form. His true for is that of a large, "tawny, maneless lion or cougar, with enormous, angelic, white wings and a chestplate and helmet of beaten metal, studded with a large, red, precious stone." Not a bear.
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 21 . 10/14
I'm not sure how I missed this story!? LOVE it. Hope you add more to it soon!
Agnis Doll chapter 21 . 10/14
I love this xD
Megi Keishii chapter 21 . 10/8
So I noticed that Chrome and Irie make a sudddn appearance between chapters 19 and 20. When Sakura goes back to Primo’s time. Did I miss their introductions or something?
917brat chapter 21 . 9/30
this is just wow I love sakura in a trolling mood and can't wait to see how the others react when they remember what she did back in her time.
shadowwolf2345 chapter 21 . 9/30
It's very funny to me and very good so far do hope to see more of this story soon.
Apollo89 chapter 21 . 9/28
Great story can't wait for more.
kitsune-miko-witch chapter 21 . 9/27
I loved them pranking the World's Strongest! I can't wait to read more!
"I never thought I'd be graced with your adorable face before the seal was removed (...)" This line keeps throwing me. Is it missing an 'again' in there somewhere? Because I'm pretty sure he's already seen her face.
aknight chapter 1 . 9/21
please update sound of flames
Tsukiko K chapter 21 . 9/17
Okay, this story is beyond good and I don't usually like Fem!Tsuna. But can Sakura keep her heightened sense of hearing, echolocation, and stuff? Just because she regains her sight, I don't want her losing skills that would help her in the long run.
Kazel2000 chapter 1 . 9/8
Please update this one I love the series. And the hard work you put into it
yokishko chapter 2 . 9/8
Just wanted to point out that eyes dilate when it's dark, it's so that more light can enter the pupil to let us see in lower lighting. And when it's bright the irises contract to reflect and prevent the excess light from blinding you. The only time eyes are dilated while it's bright is when under medications or another substance like drugs. Though sometimes extreme emotions like fear can cause it too.
OtakuAnimeLover21 chapter 21 . 9/7
I love this fic so, so, so, so, so much! Please, please, please update it soon!
Sliver Crystal of Tokyo-Moon chapter 21 . 9/6
Love this story! I wanna read more of new chapters.
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »