Reviews for Amy, Number Fifteen
Aamna Mahmood chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is a pretty good review. I once came across these books in the library and after that,I could not get these series at the book store.

Great book as it has been written about something relatively new in the modern world.
Mizamour chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Wow, creepy! I haven't read Replica before either, but this is really good! Although maybe Amy's mother should take it a bit slower in telling Amy... Well, great job! Keep writing! :)
L Ducky chapter 4 . 4/4/2005
Wow. You seem to really like the same kind of stuff that I do, esp. Replica and Degrassi. Your writing style is really good (i've read more than just this fanfic of yours) and I really love it.
Psyco101 chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
Good story. Please continue!
Mime chapter 4 . 5/22/2003
*grins* Your writing reminds me of the real Replica books. I find that on , only a few people can write in the same style as the real author. You're one of those people. Good job!
Mime chapter 3 . 5/22/2003
Another good chapter! Keep it up! (I liked the Annie Perrault for Dummies part!)
Mime chapter 2 . 5/22/2003
Poor Amy 15. It must be harsh knowing that you're whole entire life has been a lie. Keep on writing!
Mime chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Hi Goth-girl! Interesting chapter, and lots of action in it too! I read your review, and just to let you know, I'm non-religious. The phrase about the Goddess came from one of Tamora Pierce's books. One day, I remember being extremely irked at something, and I was about to day "God!", but instead "Goddess!" poped out of my mouth. My friends have never let me forget that, and it's kinda become an inside joke between us. Also, I'm not sure if I should do another chapter for Annie's Song. The inspiration just came to me one day when my dad was listening to Jonh Denver. IT's not really a long story, just a short insight on Annie's thoughts. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it! . I'll think about writing sequel though.

Anyway, great chapter! I hope I see more from you! (Sorry this review's so long)
Mime chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
Funny, and good deal. Keep writting! .
Kelly chapter 4 . 4/14/2003
I thought that this was pretty funny,especially since we like to make fun of these stories usin' Barbie dolls. And is that the end? I hope you write more!
neonfizz chapter 3 . 3/29/2003
ok...i was a bit confused at first but then i figured it out. why am i the only person reviewing this? it deserves WAY more people reviewing...anyways...you have to keep updating this long...about how long will it be?
neonfizz chapter 2 . 3/19/2003
you updated! yay! i've been waiting ever since i reviewed the last chapter! i like how cindy wasn't sure if she wanted to give amy to them! well i have to go!

*neonfizz*
neonfizz chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
hey! you don't allow unsigned reviews so i had to log you better keep writing this one! it's really amys mom evil? or will she love amy so much she won't be able to take over the world with her? just a thnx for your suggestion on the ermote writing i'll keep reviewing!

*neonfizz*