Reviews for Night Fishing
Enjoyed the dominating Prom. Thx a lot
SmexxiAnime115 chapter 1 . 7/5
I loved this! It was so hot, and vivid. Your writing style is beautiful by the way, and I have to admit that I'm a little jealous ;). I hope that you'll write more on this couple - I'll definitely read it!
ClareTurner chapter 1 . 6/30
OMG That was amazing!
kira1525 chapter 1 . 6/10
...if I were an anime character I'd have been blown away by a nosebleed. 10/10 would read again!
Penelo29 chapter 1 . 5/22
I really loved your story, I was laughting until the end and it's very well written !
Hope you'll do more Promptis :3
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 1 . 5/20
That got so steamy so fast.. I almost stopped reading it since I am at work (on lunch break), but couldn't. It is so hot XD
emmish chapter 1 . 5/15
I loved it! I personally like to see Noct as a sub...I mean, sometimes he must just want to hand over his royal duties and leave someone else in control, right? XP
I nearly rolled my eyes at the puns too...but they were pure Prompto, hah!
A great read :3
speedofsound60 chapter 1 . 5/5
This story is a masterpiece.
So glad to see Prompto on top! :D
Abyss chapter 1 . 4/22
It was awesome! Just what I was looking for
Big-Purple-Lizard chapter 1 . 4/22
Loved it. Well written and in character. Love it when Prompto is Dom.
Hot stuff that I didn't know I needed till I read it. Great job in with keeping the characters in their usual manner while brining out the naughtier side of things. Keep up the great writing!
catspats31 chapter 1 . 4/16
While the writing quality of your story is great, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Please remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain on this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is permitted like such as Archive Of Our Own.
KohakuYume94 chapter 1 . 4/16
Yeeeeeeeeeees. Absolutely, fantastically wonderful. Love love love love the switch up of dom-Prom - GOODNESS GRACIOUS - those boys are steamy perfection. Would love to hear your "next time," if you get so inspired :) thank you for sharing!
HarleenQuinzel7654 chapter 1 . 4/16
I've never played Final Fantasy in my whole life but I enjoyed this fic IMMENSELY. You really write some of the best smut I've ever read. 10/10 bravo!
Galaxtaya37 chapter 1 . 4/14
you have the best punmenship I've seen so far... and it was well written... I bow to you