Reviews for Curses of Interest
JerHat chapter 1 . 6/6
Because slavery is adventurous and humorous. You too should try it.
chester258 chapter 19 . 5/17
Really like this story. Hope to read more!
sunnylawz chapter 19 . 4/4
I'm waiting as patiently as I can. But I love this story and I want to see it updated so bad!
Ash0011 chapter 19 . 3/4
This is neat, though now I both want Kurama to be whole again, and I want to see Rei’s reaction to neo-voldeldork (I.e. Orochimaru)

Also the whole master of death thing should make edo-tensei hilarious, not to mention how tobito and Madara are probably in deaths domain
Darksnider05 chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
Line theft is never the answer.
Darksnider05 chapter 3 . 12/18/2017
This was an interesting chapter only thing that was off how Naruto introduced himself, he'd introduce himself as Uzumaki Naruto never Naruto Uzumaki.
mckertis chapter 8 . 12/5/2017
*groan* Dont tell me, the great fuckup Kakashi will be the main love interest ?
crownclown123 chapter 19 . 12/3/2017
Whoever would choose to lock Anko, Laurel and Naruto in a room is willing to unleash Hell onto earth. I love this trio of devil pranksters.
I like this cross-over, poor Tenzou he's so cute and polite, Naruto is the most precious cinnamon roll, I wonder if the teams assignement might change since Naruto is not the dead last but Laurel dealing with the mess that is team 7 could lead to a lot of fun (especially Sasuke, there's some parallel between the two that can lead to interesting character development on Sasuke's side)
I've been wondering on one thing, it is said she's been to Ame for her cover story and Kakashi went to check fact but isn't Ame cut from the outside world ? Especially concerning the whole Pein thing (tho Ame did send genin at the exam so I guess there's probably some mean of communication between the villages)
I look forward to see where you'll lead this story and all the other changes Laurel will bring with her ! Thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2017
KEEP WRITING PLZ
Danyael Prince chapter 17 . 10/26/2017
I've been hoping for a scene with Laurel speaking in parseltongue to Anko's summons...

That should give Anko a jaw dropping moment...
jgood27 chapter 19 . 10/15/2017
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Nemo Poison chapter 19 . 10/10/2017
I like the way the story is going, there are some minor grammatical errors but overall well done so far. Thank you for your time and I look forward to reading more, hopefully in the very near future.
Phoenix chapter 19 . 10/4/2017
That's okay as long as you're doing good and able to write and post when your able to as life can be hectic at times.
Narial chapter 19 . 10/4/2017
I really enjoyed the interactions in this story and am looking forward to reading where you take this!
erik chapter 19 . 9/28/2017
A well written entertaining and interesting story. Well done and thank you.