Reviews for Better Than Magic!
I thought the entire story was awesome. Good job
Night3603 chapter 12 . 9/26/2017
Kay so I read through all this and it was great. Not much of a harry potter fan but this was good. LOVE you're stories of older women being with girls at around teenager. Its so erotic in such an awesome way.
SehunsBae37 chapter 12 . 7/24/2017
I liked this, very well done.
SehunsBae37 chapter 11 . 7/18/2017
Hermione is such a bitch, I'm glad Ginny embarrassed her.
celtbhoy chapter 10 . 7/14/2017
YES! YES! YES! YES! This is a great story. I love it so much! I can't wait to read the rest of it! Please update soon!
Style chapter 10 . 7/12/2017
Perhaps Hermione is just jealous and needs to get her own milf?
Style chapter 10 . 7/10/2017
Awesome! Wonder who Shelley was with?
SehunsBae37 chapter 10 . 7/10/2017
Hermione can be such a nuisance. I hope Ginny can fix this before it gets completely out of hand. And Ginny should have given Hermione what for and knocked out her teeth.
Master of the Boot chapter 6 . 7/1/2017
you know, this temple of doom stuff is a shocking change, but a welcome one and it helps to make things extra sexy. There's now danger on top of the adrenaline of sex and love. And I kind of love how over her head Ginny is, it's like the novel Camilla
SehunsBae37 chapter 9 . 6/28/2017
Nice chapter, totally worth the wait. But can you explain how Ginny is Muggleborn, or was that just a dream?
SehunsBae37 chapter 8 . 6/13/2017
Oh wow, Ginny is seducing Bellatrix. I wonder if Bellatrix is falling for her yet.
Master of the Boot chapter 5 . 5/27/2017
I must say this is getting seriously romantic
Master of the Boot chapter 4 . 5/27/2017
You know it's still a funny story but I'm actually seeing a real relationship between these two developing
Master of the Boot chapter 3 . 5/27/2017
Gotta say I always enjoy the old bend over to tie the shoes gag. I think Ginny may be filling for the large booty double agent
Master of the Boot chapter 2 . 5/27/2017
Sweet magic boob expansion, how I love thee