Reviews for All I Need Is You
hhrforever chapter 14 . 10/18/2015
Great job!
Lucy chapter 13 . 4/12/2010
I just finished and it's so cool!

Aha!

Yeah!

(Dancing around my computer!)

Singing: I love it!x2

*LOL#
Lucy chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
I love this chapter and how Ron finally comes to his senses!
zapper chapter 14 . 12/10/2009
u really are very foolish writer the story was whole lot of crap i wished i have'nt read it this was my first negetive review to h/hr shipper hpoe u die :-)
missxsh0rtie chapter 13 . 12/25/2005
SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! PURE GENIUS! i thought the plot was really cute! i like how you had everyone be friends again in the end! BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO!
Tywyn chapter 13 . 12/20/2004
I just found your story and I loved it. You did a great job. I will check out more of your stuff and hopefully you did a sequel...
dreamalittledream chapter 13 . 2/2/2004
yeah! really nice story down here, out of all the hp stories i have read. keep it up!
Melissa37 chapter 13 . 10/25/2003
Good fic. Write more soon,
Lady Sunlight chapter 14 . 9/13/2003
Umm it's not lady SUNLIGHT so kiss my ass it's starlight but w/e me and starlight are good friends though but i liked your story
washedout chapter 14 . 8/5/2003
I'm really sorry I've only managed to review now. Lots of stuff to do...
ears chapter 14 . 7/30/2003
THanks I started your new story :-)
cyberfrogX chapter 14 . 7/15/2003
good ending, i'll see about checking that other story out
Bachy A chapter 14 . 7/13/2003
I must extend a thank-you to you as well. Thanks for providing this incredible story. I loved every minute of it. You are, indeed, a very talented writer, and I congratulate you on a job very well done!

~Bachy~
babygirl4U chapter 5 . 7/12/2003
i love your story
Jaded Angel chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
:) Great story. I loved it. I haven't read many Harry Potter stories, but I'm glad I read yours it was very good :) Loved it :) Ur a great writer... hope you read more from you soon :)