Reviews for Drifting Clouds
Death's Childe chapter 4 . 8/10
Need more. Please? Keep up the good work. This is really good. Thanks for this.
I want to see her become his cloud. More chapters please
KEEP WRITING
sondowth chapter 4 . 3/6
Please update soon
Dezzi95 chapter 4 . 2/6
Love this can't wait for more :)
FANactic Writer chapter 4 . 11/10/2018
Oh the horror! Not the war but empty Nutella Jar!

I kid (although empty Nutella Jar are horrifying) just wanted to lighten the mood after that battle.

Love the chapter!~
Wika0304 chapter 4 . 8/6/2018
please update
APridefulSin chapter 4 . 8/5/2018
Foxluna chapter 4 . 7/28/2018
They are indeed a pack and family even without a Sky/Amber aspect. I wonder if Holly doesn't have a Amber aspect secondary?
~giggling~ yay she asked Fred out... tho I can agree he probably would have done it first if the war wasn't going on.
Seems also like from earlier chapters Xanxus has claimed her as his Cloud and will have no other huh? He probably won't get to bond with her until this war is over so for now it's just a sliver mostly on his end connecting to her. She has yet to form hers obviously to him.
It was heartbreaking reading about Harmione's torture and then death after it all. Holly lost her sister in all but blood. The Order of Flaming Chickens are pathetic and didn't even bother showing up till it was well past over the battle. And there's still more to come. Hope Holly and all her pack will be able to pull through this without anyone dying on their end. Tho doesn't mean they won't have scars and big battle scars after words.
belladu57 chapter 4 . 7/18/2018
Very good
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 4 . 7/17/2018
Oh my god! You’re a person (I don’t know what gender you are) after my own heart. Have to thank Nutella! I laughed so hard at that!
Former Member chapter 1 . 7/17/2018
It's spelled Umbridge.
Illucia chapter 3 . 7/17/2018
Oh, maybe it was the formatting but I thought this was just a flashback or memories and Voldemort is really gone already. Something in the first chapter made it sound like that. But this is the actual story line? Darn it, I think it would suit far better in a more freer world of post canon (not epilogue). In any case, its an interesting idea.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 4 . 7/16/2018
Nice!
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 7/15/2018
I am surprised with all the training that they got that no one from the Varia trained them. Why was Remus not with them and was only with the Order?