Reviews for Project: Zero Ranma
taxzombie chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
Well I can pretty much sum up my feelings about how this wrapped up in two words. It sucks.

The outers, sans powers get to live, Ranma gets screwed, course he was pretty much screwed from the start, you just dropped in more detail on how badly he was screwed as the story went on.

Can't see any sense in reading II or III. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Not going for twice.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
this is really awesome and amazing i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this please continue!
Hammerchuckery chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Quite difficult to read as quotations marks are missing...
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Eh! This is quite interesting. Hope it won't be disappointing.
DarknessReborn182 chapter 15 . 10/13/2010
sorry, i placed the review i made on the wrong story! i was referring to this one with the review i made, so sorry if i confused you! XD
Noyesno chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
Great story!
BlackRoseFire chapter 15 . 12/12/2009
okay that was good. A little short and not fluffed out but good. I can't wait to read the next story. I loved the prologue
Andy Wong Fey Hong chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Hi man,

Read the first chapter a while back, thought it was good. Fortunately, at least I understand the Ranma unvierse as well as the Rockman unvierse so although you have added Tenchi and Sailormoon which I'm not familiar, its still an interesting read.

I have only one thing to ask of you. Try to amend your punctuation for people speaking. Meang " and ". Otherwise its hard to differentiate whether Ranma is Thinking or he is actually Speaking. Just a suggestion. Good story so far.

Regards,

Andy Wong
kidcrud chapter 12 . 11/23/2007
it good
Psycho Sin Mafia chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I love this story. One of my favorites. Although i find it hard to believe Ranma, even suprised could get beaten that badly by Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto.
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 15 . 10/5/2006
That was great story. So this is a part of a large story arc huh? I guess I'll have to read the sequel! If you already put it up i mean...I hope.
0K0 chapter 15 . 7/24/2006
k this was a great story seemed to go by fast though thanks for being one of the few writters to complet a fic
Xeronoia chapter 14 . 7/8/2006
woot!
Blackdex chapter 15 . 5/6/2006
Technical errors out of the way first, Xian Pu's bonbori wouldn’t "shatter", they are made by wrapping a ball of sand in cloth, they might deform, or at worst, tear the cloth and spill the sand, but their not solid enough to Shatter, Anyway, the piece was very good, I finished a while ago, and am on chapter three of your saiyan Ranma piece, I remembered that I didn’t write a review for this, so here I am. It’s a good piece, to short for my taste, and with a few plot jumps, but with a little smoothing over, and maybe a few more chapters, it could be a very nice piece. I like your style of writing, most people seem to jump from idea to idea at random, never quite finishing any one plot item before moving on to the next, a few fix this with a good epilog, but very few gloss over it again and again by pairing half items together to make a whole, its unorthodox, but it works, I am not sure how, realistically, the way you flow from item to item, speeding up and slowing down, should have made a jumble of the story, but something about this cancels that out, its a trick I will have to learn for myself. It is a good piece, with enough originality to keep it fresh, but what makes it stand out is its, well, flow. Keep up the good work. Ciao
Tigger-69 chapter 15 . 11/24/2005