Reviews for Questionable Identity
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
Was the general that Mulan married Shang?
Anika chapter 10 . 4/3/2015
Your story was awesome! I loved so much you are a vary good writer!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
This is a very interesting concept. It would explain why Mulan's mother seems anxious about the matchmaker and bringing the family honor in the movie, although I suppose that can be attributed to the culture as well. It's also fun imagining Mulan as the Empress of China, just because she wouldn't be what anyone expected :) She's more the type to go beat up the Huns invading China than let the Huns advance, and she'd probably lead the troops as well!
God bless!
ElsaAnnaSnowQueen chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
Shang? Is there something I've missed here?
1sunfun chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Nice.
Cinders50 chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Hi (:

Just wanted to say I just started reading this today and can't wait to read more. Just wanted to point out, however, that there are certain parts in chapters 1 and 2 (that's how far I got) that are kind of confusing. I'm new to this site so I'm not sure if you can message anyone on here, but if you can I'd love to give you specific details if you'd like since I can't think of them now. You said you were moving slow, but I don't agree. I think it's going too fast in the sense that the characters aren't well developed yet. Don't assume that just because this story is based off of the movie means that it's okay for you or anyone for that matter to skimp on the details. We love details!
Thanks for writing!
-Cinders 3
1sunfun chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
TTAznGrl92 chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
great story.
Dammit Jane chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
wow, you scared me for a second! I loved this story!
Happyfish chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
thank god! I am soo glad that it is Shang who married her
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
nice fic. it would be a lot easier to read if there was something to divide each section, though
ArtChica chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
too many names, it gets confusing. But otherwise good
RomanceDramaAzngrl chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
Great story! But it was a little bit confusing in the end.

Good Job!
Tzarista chapter 10 . 6/16/2006
great story
FallenAngel chapter 10 . 4/1/2006
I like your story, but I think it kind of confusing.