Reviews for It's All In The Mind
spinkle22 chapter 14 . 5/6/2008
Great story! I really enjoyed reading this. I hope you keep writing! Spinky :D
epalladino chapter 14 . 11/19/2007
Excellent story. Interesting background you gave for the Hood. Thanks, Beth Palladino
straywriting chapter 13 . 2/24/2007
I simply loved it! The ending was perfect. Great job!
Joslin chapter 14 . 7/6/2005
Another great story...i really liked it...It was sSO good..
Chemical Girl chapter 13 . 6/20/2005
Wow. That's all I can say. This had me on the edge of my seat. I knew wouldn't have had an affair but it didn't stop beliving it like his sons. Great stuff.
quiller chapter 14 . 11/9/2003
O-er - this was powerful stuff1 I confess, though, I came 'that' close to stopping reading after 'Jeff's' confession (trying not to give the plot away here) but I'm glad I stuck with it.

PS If you've got Gordon weekdays, and cgruber has him weekends, then can I have him nights? (shame on you, quiller!)
Tea-Cub chapter 14 . 5/19/2003
"You are mine now..." For a moment there I seriously thought the Hood had a crush on Gordon!

I'm glad everything turned out OK though! It's a good fic! Now excuse me, I'm gotta go! *Goes out with Gordon*
CharlieCaller chapter 14 . 4/26/2003
I don't know how I missed this story when trying to find all the stories that had chapters added to it cos this is so one of the best! It is so well done! (Funny to see Alan trying to hold his drink, and failing, at the end.) Excellent, so good!
Jenza1202 chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Must admit, I a big an of the underdog too. You're right, where would International Rescue be without The loveable red head? Great story, I really enjoyed it.
taffyd32 chapter 13 . 4/3/2003
NO not fair! You get him on teh weekends! nyak nyak nyak

Great ending, i loved reading about the tracy boys being drunk. hehehehehehehe Grandma and vodka wow that's surprising! Welp great story and ending!
closetfan chapter 13 . 4/3/2003
A most awesome story. I like the ending with the watch. I was thinking Gordon knew because he left teethmarks in the Hood's arm.
Assena chapter 12 . 4/2/2003
Oh no, Gordon, my baby! But if he does die, I'll cry, and it'll feel good to read a truly emotional story. At least let him get badly hurt, so all you wanna do is cuddle him! This better end good, or else! Hurry up with the next chappy!

GORDON FOR PRESIDENT!

(he'll do better than that moron Bush. Can you imagine everyone sitting down in the Senate and this humungous fart noise erupting as everyone sits down simultaniously on whoopy cushions? And Gordon laughing his head off in the middle of it! LOL! Hilarious mental image! *ROFL*)
Kate Kernshaw chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Great story! But what's with "dissing" my John's timing? LOL

At least Johnny found it harder to believe that story about their father and decided to check up on Dad's whereabouts!

Gee-did I tell you I'm a big John fan? But this story is about Gordon-and it's a great story! Love your little teasers at the end of each chapter, too! Next chapter coming up soon, I hope?
Tikatu chapter 12 . 4/2/2003
Next one is penultimate, huh? I hope so. This has had so many twists and turns I don't think I can stand it! Now the question is; will Gordon remember who killed his Mum? Good work at keeping the suspense growing.
taffyd32 chapter 12 . 4/2/2003
Okok you can have him on the weekends charl. I get him AL week! nyak nyak nyak!

Anywho, great story so far, i just loved Gordon. I'm glad he turned on the Hood. Now who's gonna win? THE TRACYBOYS!