Reviews for A Very Kind Friend
cziwonapa chapter 20 . 12/16/2019
Świetne opowiadanie, pół nocy nie spałem żeby je przeczytać :)
Kartos chapter 17 . 8/23/2019
my heart just exploded lol
Kartos chapter 11 . 8/22/2019
Their relief is palatable.
Kartos chapter 6 . 8/22/2019
Oh man, that was great. I was worried it would start to get ooc, but nooope.
professorflo chapter 20 . 5/12/2019
Love love love this! What a convincing alternative route for these two. I love how confused and awkward Mr Hale is around them. Looking forward to the next chapter!
NS1221 chapter 1 . 3/24/2019
Wonderful! I like how you write about John and Margaret’s deepest thoughts. Looking forward to reading this North and South story.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/5/2019
Is there anyway that after 1 year and 8 months later could be more to this beautiful love story!
I would love more if possible. I know there has been much time that has pasted but it would be great if you could finish the love story between John and Margret, thank you ;]
Sallywheatley chapter 20 . 3/3/2019
This is a fabulous reworking of north and south I love your story so far are you planning to write more or is this the end? Sally
Guest chapter 20 . 1/27/2019
Please tell me two years later that this book has another chapter? It’s a great story I love it! I hate suspense!
mmusicjuliet chapter 20 . 1/25/2019
I just discovered your stories and love them, including this one! I see you have not updated in a while and sincerely hope you will finish this wonderful story!
3marant0 chapter 6 . 1/13/2019
Hi friend! Hope you are doing well. I just wanted to offer some encouragement to you to continue this story. I’m sure there’s a lot happening right now to prevent you from writing, but this is such a dear story to me that I hope you will think of continuing it in this new year! If not, I’m grateful for what you have written and shared. This truly is one of my favorite stories. Best wishes!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2018
Awww, I hope that you will continue this story *sniffles*
Gallia1948 chapter 20 . 11/17/2018
A lovely story. Why not finish?
Mcmjp chapter 20 . 11/1/2018