Reviews for Viridi
Curlysue chapter 5 . 2/19
I’d love to read more of this, any chance you’ll be continuing it?
Dichotomus chapter 5 . 1/30
While I loved both of your fics, I have to say that Viridi is definitely the more realistic approach to the plot line. If you wanted to get lost in fluffy romance and a dash of drama then go with Tempus Vita. If you want the reality that Snape would definitely need to earn Lily's affection and by 5th year that would be an up hill battle then go with Viridi.
Leaf Green Tea chapter 5 . 11/13/2019
Yoooo I love the rewrite so much!
00 chapter 5 . 9/24/2019
If you have a plot outline for this or the last chapters of your earlier story; please post them.
PhoebeSmilee chapter 5 . 7/27/2019
Will you ever come back to this fic? It’s soooo good! Sev and Lily feel so genuine and in character. I loved Tempus too. Spent a whole day binge reading that one haha. I hope you come back soon and continue this!
masterdude94 chapter 5 . 6/24/2019
Oh please come back to this! The first rendition was amazing, and I know that this version will be too!

Don't make me use the Imperius on you! Cus I'll do it!
tessiya chapter 5 . 6/22/2019
TV was great and I hope you'll continue this rewrite (slower pacing is good too)
emi-chan74 chapter 5 . 5/12/2019
I adored the original TV and I hope you do continue on with Viridi. It's obviously an important story to you and thr choices you've made with characters have me enthralled. I really hope we get to see where you wanted the story to go
ysalan chapter 5 . 8/14/2018
Please update this soon!
JamesFames chapter 5 . 8/6/2018
I have to say, I'm enjoying the rewrite quite a lot. Looking forward to more chapters!
josephguy217 chapter 5 . 6/26/2018
Awesome chapter keep it up :)
Akela2Bears chapter 5 . 6/25/2018
this retelling is really well written. I look forward to your updates when they come.
Alzeno chapter 5 . 4/29/2018
good chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 4/29/2018
so good! keep up the great work!
pratik chapter 5 . 3/15/2018
Yes peace not promised is a great fanfiction and I look forward to its updates. However, please know that it is one among many such gems of Sev x Lily fanfictions. Tempus Vita was brilliant as well and I have read it thrice now. So you have my thanks and well wishes. I hope you continue writing Viridi. Its been a while now.