Reviews for The Angels Themselves Did Weep
Epic win *spechless*
pename chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I love you.
Briana Marie chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
. . . I have no words. Absolutely no words whatsoever. Okay, so these appear to be words, so I might as well write the words. That. was. brilliant.
Amarra17 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Lol. I was expecting this huge long angsty fic. it was like, "huh?" beat. *hysterical laughter*
Nez chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*reads it again*

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is just the best thing I have ever read. 'The Angels Themselves Did Weep?' God. You are hilarious.
starmouse chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
There is a poem:

"Night Thoughts of a Tortoise Suffering from Insomnia on a Lawn, by (someone, I forget who)":

The world is flat.

There is no doubt of that.

...and that's it. While I was reading your deep, introspective, epic fic, I just kept thinking about that poem...

Star Mouse
Holly chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Bwahaa! Awesome. Have to agree. Best Fic ever!
anon chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
snicker...too funny for words
msu chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
.CRAAZY! I'm still laughing.

So okay, she made him take it off they do it on it? A legitimate question! and out of curiousity!

Mel
spikealicious chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Hysterical, just hysterical. Couldn't stop laughing, even shared it with my mom.
VO1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
that was HILARIOUS! Just that after all that setup? Brilliant! I'm seriously still laughing and it's like, 20 minutes later. Accept my sincere gratitude; this turned my whole mood around!
Allison chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Best. Fic. Ever.
Ophelia-kills chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Brilliant! Just Brilliant! I bow down before you!
skylar chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Brilliant ! I read it 11 times so far. No matter what Season 7 brings us, theres no way to top this story. I love it !
eshelley chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
This is not is poetry. The 21st century has found its heir to Blake, Dickinson, and Yeats.