Reviews for Stray Bullets
KisaYunna chapter 2 . 5/17
I loved this! One more for my fav fav collection of stories from you jeje
I was so sad when I read that Jellal was dead! T.T but then when he was with Laxus I was so excited! He acting all cool and collected as if Erza's departure and whereabouts were none of his concern... Yeaaah right! No one is buying that, you tough, sexy and lovely Jellal jeje
Erza's reaction to seeing him was sooo real! That brief reunion with so many things said and even more unspoken ones was soo rich!
And when he saw the toys and Erza let him in I was literally holding my breath to know what was going to happen next and how he would react!
The way he was staring at their kid was inmensely sweet and them being together after those three years and seeing that they still fit perfectly was beautiful!
I laughed a lot at the scene with Simon xD it was hilarious! Jajaja and Erza's remark about his MINE attitude was the best! Sayonara Simon! No room for you here. Sorry lad. Jeje
Finally to top it all, that breakfast scene... I was speechless... Simply perfect... Even I, that am kind of reluctant to the parenting thing, was soo touched and felt such happiness, that for a second there I really thought to myself that I would love to live that scene and the warmth and love that could be felt, breathed and that was all around them. Soo perfectly beautiful! You did it again! Awesome continuation, loved that you made chapter 2 of Stray Bullets :3
Sabastu chapter 2 . 5/12
Jeez! I almost cried when I read that Jellal was shoot and dead… QwQ My heart felt heavy…
The Erza scene kill me, I mean, she is… OMG! Where is Jellal!? My heart is breaking…
But…
Then you wrote down one amazing JeLax Brotp scene and that made me a happy person again. xD Am an easy person to please, I guess. xD
So sad Makarov is dead, but finally they are out of that shitty world. QwQ Laxus is a piece of cake and Jellal even when he is moody is adorable AF. Damn, Jellal! Read all the report! D:
Make me nervous all the trip Jellal took to the new Erzas home and the wandering he made in the house. QwQ
My babies meet again… the shock, the emotions, my heart…
ASFGHJKASDFGHJ He saw the baby pictures… Im going to die… of course he recognizes him… QwQ A baby Jerza *w* *fangirl scream* And is so clever… and easy going xD, and he loves his father… I have so much fluffy feelings right now. Love how Jellal watch him sleeping. ASDFGHJASDFGH My feelings. And now the needy between them to be together feels so cute even is a physical act tells a lot of the emotional part of both of them
Now Simon, we dont need you anymore. Thank you, and dont call. xD
Alex calls him Dad…! ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLÑ
The breakfast was the perfect family picture for an end. QwQ So perfect… Love it!
Sabastu chapter 1 . 5/12
One of my favs favs OS from you, and I mean, fav fav, because almost every fic you write is on my fav list. xD Am so happy that it has a continuation! Thank you very much. I know the first chap almost form memory, so I going directly for the second. xD
Ajerzaaddict chapter 2 . 4/15
It's easy to relate this AU to the canon, reading how Jellal seeing himself un-suit for Erza. The reunion is not over dramatic but feels natural and smooth. Only not sure if Jellal's confrontation with Simon at the end is necessary, or if including Simon is from the beginning. Anyway I'm glad that you write this follow up and give them a happy ending.
edasama chapter 2 . 4/14
I love it and you handle the transitioning between the chapters well. I thought what you did was perfect by making a little time jump between the two chapters.
Sarabi chapter 2 . 4/14
Aww~ Alex is really cute 3 Happy ends are best ;3
That ending had me dying from too much cuteness! Alex is what I hope Jellal and Erza son is if they ever have one. Great story and really enjoyable to read
This was so good! I loved the ending. I'm so glad you continued this. Thanks for taking the time to write it.
Alex is a cute kid. And the reunion was heartwarming.
FreyjaBee chapter 2 . 4/13
I might actually be crying for real now. No, wait. That's an eyelash.

I'm a filthy liar. I teared. It's so... how can it be domistic and cavalier and dangerous? HOW? The second part did the first proud. There was a lot of real emotion there and it cut me up some. Lovely. The deception and the runaway and the trial and the death and the reunion. My favorite part may have been the bananas tho. Could I say why? Not a hope in hell.
celtic-booty chapter 2 . 4/12
I absolutely loved this AU! The second chapter gave me lots of emotions and my eyes got full of water when they reunited! It was a sweet ending, just like I adore such endings!
Thank you for your writings, your ideas are always perfectly done and I'm always happy to read your stories.
FreyjaBee chapter 1 . 4/12
*Cries*

*Cries some more*

and dies.

Fuck.

I don't even have to read the next chapter. This my favorite. I was wrong, Medieval eras aren't my jam. My real love lies with the mafia. And this. This fucking beautiful thing. I wish it was a book. Ah. Please write a book. About this. Stem to stern. I want it all. No pressure. (There's pressure.)

I will save chapter two for tomorrow. I want to milk this bitch for all it's worth.