Reviews for Runt of the Litter
thearizona chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
:) this was such a cute story! I'm so sorry I took so long to read this. I think around four months? Yaaa, life happened and I stopped reading before slowly getting back into...and then I stopped again cause I never really got back into reading. Well either way here I am now and like I said, such a cute and light hearted story for these two. Except for the wolverine attack but even that ended with something pretty cool of everybody coming to their defense.
Until next time,
Keep up the amazing work!
Split Syllables chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Wonderful job, thanks for the update!
rigifan32 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Another fantastic prequel, awesome job
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
A beautiful story.

It's so easy to think of the dragons as animals but you and your stories illustrate that they have thoughts and emotions of their own. Hiccup and Toothless truly are one self in two bodies. There could never be none without the other.

And the flock would be lesser without them.
acrisafu chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Hey there! Still really enjoying all of your Nightfall/Stormfall prequels! Your writing ring is amazing and I know I've said this a million times (not sure if you remember me-apologies I haven't reviewed in a while) but man the d tail and the way you can visualize everything is truly beautiful!
Would you happen to take requests? I was wondering about you doing a night fall sequal (Stormfall prequals -inbetween story) about how Hiccup and Toothless might have to seek help from the other riders?
You don't have to, just something that would be awesome to see with your writing style. Well enough rambling. Until next time!
10Blue10 chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Beautifully written as always :)
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
I love it! Some younger HiccupToothless adventures are always interesting!