Reviews for Of General Incivility
Adrimazofeifa chapter 21 . 10/5/2023
I really really love this fic. Thanks for sharing!
Adrimazofeifa chapter 18 . 10/5/2023
Lavender is as despicable as Lydia. Good job!
Adrimazofeifa chapter 15 . 10/3/2023
Me está gustando mucho esta historia. A pesar de que sabemos lo que pasa si somos fan de Orgullo y prejuicio, las ansias por seguir leyendo y disfrutar de esta versión dramione no le quita emoción. Gracias por compartirla con nosotros.
Adrimazofeifa chapter 10 . 10/2/2023
Bellatrix is Lady Catherine, I believe
Adrimazofeifa chapter 5 . 10/2/2023
I like this chapter very much
Ninhaoma chapter 21 . 7/29/2023
Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2022
Absolutely superb! Best thing I have read this month. It was like reading Austen if she had survived to the 21st centuary and decided to open an ffn account. So good.
Now off to read all the other works you've published
Niensel chapter 21 . 7/26/2022
Loved. It. 3
HelloLonely chapter 21 . 3/3/2022
I loved this so much! I feel particularly lucky that I found this after it was completed, because I'm not sure how I would have been able to wait between updates! I loved all the choices you made, whether it was sticking to source material or taking liberties. The character adaptations were so fun, and despite already knowing the P&J story, it was still such an emotional rollercoaster with a lot of screaming. Thank you for writing!
angel-girl73 chapter 21 . 1/1/2022
I've read this story multiple times and I swear I fall in love with it a little more each read.
Eoz Moon chapter 21 . 9/29/2021
Oh gosh I loved this soo much! Possibly even more than Pride and Prejudice itself!
Jeparlepasfrancais chapter 21 . 6/25/2021
Wow ! Incredible from start to finish. As always, speech, your writing is unparalleled. Loved this take on PridePréjudice and as always I'll be waiting for your next story
Ireallysuck chapter 21 . 5/23/2021
Omg that was amazing! I celebrate that you decised to keep to the general plot in P&P. Your take on the story was most pleasant to read :)
Guest chapter 21 . 5/10/2021
This is so adorable. Especially Chapter 20... That scene is so cringey, so ugh-finally-you-two-dense-shits, and I've read it in a million times (I love P&P fics), but it's still so stinking cute and I love it. You've done a great job on writing a Dramione that still keeps to the spirit of Austen. Thank you for writing!
Serennos chapter 21 . 4/3/2021
Heart-warming... Thanks very much.