Reviews for Of General Incivility
eponines chapter 21 . 6/27/2019
As a huge P&P and a Dramione fan, I loved reading this story! Thank you so much!
Senea chapter 21 . 6/27/2019
thank you! this story was a great joy for me!
aami chapter 21 . 6/27/2019
hOLY SHIT ATTICAS BACK WHAT IS THIS IS IT CHRISTMAS IS IT MY BIRTHDAY IS THE WORLD ENDING WHAT WHAT IS GOING ON

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING I CANT BELIEVE IL LITERALLY SCREAMING IN SO HAPPY IM ABOUT TO START SEIZING

OK IM DONE EXCUSE ME WHILE I GOBBLE UP THIS CHAPTER AND LITERALLY COMMIT IT TO MEMORY I LOVE! YOU!
FlukeShot chapter 19 . 6/26/2019
I love that the scenes are all mixed up to make it the story flow better with the wizarding world.
love this! hope you update soon!
FlukeShot chapter 10 . 6/25/2019
you know who would have made a good mr Collins? cormac! would have no problem with Hermione rejecting him Haha. oh but then I wouldn't want Luna to be stuck with him haha
LissLove chapter 19 . 6/25/2019
I love your combination of the Harry Potter and Pride & Prejudice world, with a bit of your own topping. I really look forward to see an update!
Pidanka chapter 19 . 6/24/2019
I thought this is finished, but it looks like there is still a bit of waiting ahead of us. Anyway, what a lovely reading, I love how you incorporated HP world in P&P, it works so well here! :)
TheLastLynx chapter 19 . 6/22/2019
Ohhhhhhhhhhh the long awaited letter from Hogwarts! Will Hwrmione be able to take her N.E.W.T.s?
TheLastLynx chapter 18 . 6/22/2019
Ohhhhhhh so much development in this chapter! loved Lavender being utterly despicable. And yoou really captured Hermione's state of mind exceptionally well.
TheLastLynx chapter 17 . 6/22/2019
ohhhhh Hermione darling, I feel your heart aching. that was an interesting way to build in the Wickham conflict. It was a nice touch that Hermione would write to him for help! it really fits her canon character. so will Malfoy now become an auror again? and why did he quit the job to begin with? will Hermione become a rogue autor herself? that would be so rad! Hermione and Malfoy duelling Nott and the dark wizard uprising which seems to be simmering in the baclground... :D
TheLastLynx chapter 16 . 6/22/2019
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODDDDDD I AM SCREAMING THAT WAS SOOO HAAAAAWWWWWTTTRRTTTT
TheLastLynx chapter 15 . 6/22/2019
I'm so very sorry for my sporadoc reviews. I'm devouring this story, that's why. Just know that I am in perfect awe how you managed to adapt the story to fit canon characters and information. very well done! I am enjoying myself so much!
TheLastLynx chapter 4 . 6/21/2019
Loving the banter! you chose the central conflict well!
TheLastLynx chapter 3 . 6/21/2019
Very nice. the discussions were excellent and the last encounter between them was rather hot.
TheLastLynx chapter 1 . 6/21/2019
It's 3 am and I just woke up, so I decided to write a review. I started listening to this before bed and I must say, I really enjoyed it so far. I find it interesting how you tried to keep HP relationships and match it with Austen's characters. pansy as Caroline Bingley is spot on, and Blaise is enough of a blank canvas to work as Charles B. I liked that Harry and ron are still her best friends. Malfoy, of course, is perfect as Darcy. Fits down to the name. I really liked how you sort of adapted aspects of Austen which are continuously present in the book, and at least visually in the 1995 and 2005 film version, especially Hermione's defining character trait, reading and intellectual prowess, and her heritage to be the central conflict. Very excited to read on. Now I wonder how you will manufacture Gennys being invited to stay at Netherfield. and who will take Geogiana's place? will it be luna? Or maybe Narcissa? As a mother-daughter thing, instead of a bigger sister-little sister relationship?
875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »