Reviews for Of General Incivility
Serennos chapter 4 . 4/2/2021
A Georgian lady who jogs, hahaha...
Queen of Duct Tape chapter 21 . 3/27/2021
I loved this so much! It feels like when I want the feeling of watching Pride and Prejudice but I don't have the time or inclination to watch an entire movie. Great job! I loved most of the changes you made too though I am disappointed (mainly in the culture of the time) that the only solution for Lavender is to have to marry Mr. Nott and be stuck with him the rest of her life.
hannie-k chapter 4 . 3/25/2021
Oh, this is so good! You go, Hermione! She scolded him so well I wanted to pump my fist into the air.
hannie-k chapter 1 . 3/25/2021
I’m only one chapter in and already I love your language. I have a soft spot for this time period. The dialogue is so proper and the insults so witty. I especially find myself really enjoying Hermione’s characterisation and her inner dialogues/thoughts. Looking forward to where it goes from here. I was recommended this story from a FB group.
leez-bee chapter 21 . 3/18/2021
This was sooooooo cute. Well written & quite lovely
Luzula-spicata chapter 21 . 3/13/2021
Thank you very much for your beautiful story
I love Jane Austen
Pjyenn chapter 21 . 3/8/2021
Lovely take on pride and prejudice ... love it
Flashette chapter 21 . 2/20/2021
Absolutely perfect. 100000/10.
Light on the Horizon chapter 21 . 2/6/2021
Great story!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 21 . 1/10/2021
I loved it! Brilliant work!
gooeystar83 chapter 21 . 1/6/2021
This has been a nice read. Though, i must say I was disappointed with the lack of a kiss in the end, considering it's being based off the movie, & also that this is a fanfiction. Would've liked more scenes with her & Draco, such as the one where Darcy sees Elizabeth in a slightly disheveled state at his door, lol... It would've been nice to see their wedding too, as well as everyone's reactions to their engagement (such as the purebloods) & them spending time strolling around the Malfoy gardens, Hermione warming up to her future there... Which brings the complication of their living arrangements, since being a professor at Hogwarts would entail living there as well? Would Hermione be using the Floo network every time classes ended to go to the manor? Btw, although i found Hermione a bit annoyingly opinionated & OOC sometimes, i still did enjoy reading for the most part. Thnx for the completion!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/3/2021
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! I’m squealing with joy
Guest chapter 21 . 12/16/2020
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! I’m squealing with joy. This is my favourite drama one fanfic ever. It’s perfection. I couldn’t imagine a better merger between my favourite novel and my favourite ship. Thank you for gracing the world with this perfection. You’re amazing!
aband0n3d chapter 21 . 11/5/2020
This was lovely and I finished it within a day because I just could not stop. Thank you for writing.
StrawberryButterfly7 chapter 21 . 10/21/2020
Wow. Wow, wow, wow, wow. I can’t even express how perfect this was. HermioneDraco as ElizabethDarcy is just... utter perfection. As was your adaptation. I don’t think many people realize how uniquely challenging adaptations can be and yours was done so skillfully! It just kept landinglanding! Thank you for writing this! As a Dramione fiend and a devout P&P Stan, I *needed* this. Thank you!
875 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »