Reviews for Last One Standing
lovely
Mark chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Best story ever.
George chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This is the best Buffy story I've ever read. Wow...
Randomer chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This nearly made me cry. Seriously, fan fiction doesn't nearly make me cry very often, but the thought of Spike dying alone after everyone else is gone... God, the ending was so poignant. *Goes to read one of your more cheerful stories in order to recover*.
zzilly14 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Aw... so sad. Very well done.
BigBadPetal chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Once again, oh my god. :D
TriscuitTheFlyingSnkCracker chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Best story I've read in a week. You've got talent (Joss? Joss who?) and I think you should write more and... (Checks Meltha's author's profile) and HOLY CRAP you did! You will be pleased to note that this story now lives with me on my Favorite Stories list. I promise I'll feed it and water it and give it big slices of cheese. Awesome story.
Queen-of-Gondor chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
That's really one of the best Buffy stories I've ever read! Write more like that!
Addicted chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Gah! That was so sad! And at the same time, not sad. Anyway, I really like your writing! Keep it up!
S chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Wow, that' disturbing, actually.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Oh, wow. That was sad, and beautifully constructed. It's ironic that a world without demons isn't necessarily a more humane or happier one. I'm completely in awe of your talent. Good job.
Boulder chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Awesome. A beautifully written story.
Baranwyn chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
that's so sad, i'm all teary now *sniff*. two thumbs up, very cool
Lethuil and Lizzie chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
*bursts out crying* That was so sad! Good though. On my favourite author list you go!