Reviews for Peaches and Cream
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 1 . 9/12
Looks interesting. Though I'd really love it if you updated AFaRotSB. That's one of my favorites, and the only other soul bond fix that comes close is the Harmony Bond, by Brigrove. Which also hasn't been updated in forever.
sdcjason chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
I hope you continue with this. It's an awesome start to what could be an amazing story.
delgoth24 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Oh dear this is gearing up for somthing interesting hope to see more soon and as i say may your mind never dull and your wits keep the story going
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Please update amplitude of the soul bond I've been waiting forever and I really want to read more. It's such a great story it's funny but also Sirius. See what I did. I know terrible joke. Anyway please update soon.
Rigel Lroy chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
I don't leave reviews quite often, but I must say this is quite the start for a story. Your summary really intrigued me, and as I read I found that I'd like to continue reading, so I hope you keep up the good work!
ZanyMuggle chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Ironically, you had me with the summary. Although the first chapter was only one scene, it intrigued me. Thanks for posting!
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/13/2017