Reviews for Duty
Honey-B poetrypoem.comhoneyb chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Hey, this was wonderful. An entirely different take on Wesley, one that definitely was worth reading, and the fact that it's so hard to match Sunnydale Wesley with this Wesley makes the piece even better. By the way, I've read all the others before this, but my review thing was playing up, so I'll jus say that they were all good. Powerful, sometimes kinda creepy, ... definitely thoughtful. You have amazing talent, B.
MarstersLady chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Meltha, as always, you have put forth every effort to bring to your readers a story that fleshes out a character in a manner which brings tears to the eyes. I had no background other than BtVS's Wesley before reading this fic of yours, and now that I've watched the first season of AtS - I found myself mentally referencing this as his history as though it were part of the canon, and I came back today to read it again as a refresher before beginning season 2. Your fics are *that* good. I love seeing the show/characters through your eyes - your visuals are such a great place to be.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
What an excellent job you've down of illuminating the relationship between Wes & his parents in such a few words! This is outstanding. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Bravo!