Reviews for Moving on
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I love knuckles he is like a brother to amy w
MaidenGhost chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Awwee that was great! I was thinking... why did you stop there? Ö It was an amazing ending though.
Gay Prince Charming chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I couldn't stop smiling at the end, although it made me wan to cry a little. I seriously lived it, and I think that you're amazing for writing this :3
no-no chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
AWSOME!
pokesonicgirl12 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
So sweet! One of the best Knuxamy fanics I've ever read!
ScaryDreams10 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
YO! THIS STORY IS FREAKIN AWESOME!

I must ask tho, what's whit all the little strange statements everywhere. They just confuse me cuz I don't understand what they mean. Maybe cuz it's almost 2am right now, but still.
Ksonic chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Usually, I don't like Amy with anyone with Sonic. But this story...it was pretty cute. Great job with it. Knuckles seemed very understanding throughout the story, and I loved the ending. Adding to favorites. Great job.

Ksonic
Crunchiecat chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was beautiful! I'm not a KnucklesxAmy shipper, but this is enough to convert anyone! great work!
chthonicAsylum chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was really sweet! I loved the ending! This is my 2nd favorite Pairing!
SpeedViking chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I love this story. it is the best Knuckles/Amy story. I think she is better off with Knuckles then Sonic because Sonic does not like her.
Jasper Sealights chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Very sweet. .
STaR Productions chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
S: That was so powerful. You made me like the pairing. It was so believeable and just... brilliant. Thank you so much.
transformergirl1011 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Oh I wish you made them kiss then this would be the greatest Knuxamy fanfic ever!
Knuxie'sgirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Wow... so deep and dramatic...AND PRETTYFUL!
Atma Weapon III chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Wow.I can't say much more about this.I've never been a fan of KnuxAmy couples,but this story changed that!It's short,but good stuff!