Reviews for Mending the Future
EvilEmi chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
This is really interesting and good! Too bad you stopped writing it! I would've loved to read more!
spike'smate chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
what a pity this will never be finished
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
I thought that this story was rather cool and please update soon thanks.
esperanza100 chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
it sucks that u gave up on this story. it sounds pretty cool.
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Please bring Angelus back and have the four reunite and kill Buffy. Thank you for bringing back season 2 Spike rather than the Slayer whipped vampire from season 5. Don't kill the Master please!
Lucrecia Almasy chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
I liked it a lot... too bad you won't udpate it anymore. (Considering the date you posted it)
Kay chapter 3 . 12/10/2004
WRITE MORE!... i love darla, angel(us),spike and Drusilla.. and like i never really thought of this as a story but like yeah i read it and like it has been bothering me for like a week sense i read it the first time because i want to know what is going to happen next like what if darla lives, what will happen between her and angel, how will angel react to spike and dru being there.. i mean Woah i need to know more.. yooh fantastic!.. well please write MOre!..thnx!
d chapter 3 . 2/7/2004
this is a great story cant wait for more
Jennifer chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
i like your story so far. i hope you write more soon.
neko chapter 3 . 8/8/2003
oh. me like
leah chapter 3 . 4/17/2003
i know it says u haven't updated in quite a while, but i'd really love for you to. i love angelus and darla together and would really like to see them together in ur fiction. thanks
Cara chapter 3 . 3/23/2003
Cool! Are you going to update again?
Dru chapter 3 . 2/25/2003
Oh! This is getting better and better! Keep up the GREAT work!
Dark Goddess chapter 3 . 2/25/2003
I Love where this story is going, please continue it! (I'v always been a Spike/Dru fan, but there's hardly any of those stories out there . . . . )
The Peanut Butter General chapter 3 . 2/25/2003
I love Angel(us)/Darla, Spike/Dru stories. I can't wait to see waht happens next.