Reviews for Intersecting Realities
mickeysofine chapter 4 . 10/21
Lots of spelling mistakes and missing words.

Interesting premise, but needs work.

Where was the security at the award ceremony?
It's just plain stupid.
OlegGunnarsson chapter 4 . 9/30
I really enjoyed this. Well done.
Clavyus chapter 4 . 8/9
Great story. Loved the underlying story of slitheryn Harry and the romance with Fleur.
CamTheThief chapter 4 . 12/30/2018
Fun story.
I can't deny though that the entire narrative was tinged with sadness. Even as I finished the final paragraph I can't get over the Daphne from Harry's original world. The brief descriptions you gave of their relationship left me heartbroken (yes, I'm a romantic.) I liked your Fleur, and I liked her with Harry, but I couldn't get over the way you painted his past with Daphne. There's a definite tragedy to their story despite how few times you draw attention to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2018
The first person POV ruined it.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2018
mourn, not morn
please get a proofreader.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2018
This story could use some proofreading, and some better formatting, noticed several walls of text.
Two examples of typos seen:
Occlumency, not Occulmency
room, not roam
ak chapter 4 . 9/18/2018
bonne fic!
Perspicacity chapter 4 . 9/16/2018
Nice story; the Ron death was a particularly poignant moment.
deguzman ceejhay chapter 1 . 7/12/2018
Am Deguzman Ceejhay by name from USA Portland Oregon I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor Ogun brought back my husband that separated with me for good 6 months. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor Ogun for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for the 6 months and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor Ogun who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 24 to 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor Ogun said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email. Doctor Ogun via for more information

If you are out there passing through any of this
problems listed below he is also perfect
(1) Do you want your ex back?
(2) Do you always have bad dreams?
(3) You want to be promoted in your office?
(4) You want women/men to run after you?
(5) Do you want a child?
(6) You want to be rich?
(7) Do you want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever?
(8) Do you need financial assistance?
(9) Have you been scammed and you want to
(21) love spell
(22) divorce spell
(23) get pregnant
(24) Business protection
If you need or want any information on love or
money spells you can get that problem solved
today at Spell Of Solution Temple...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
I really enjoyed this chapter but its waaaayy to long. Maybe split it into 5 parts instead of just 1. I also like this slytherin Harry and want him to be reunited with his lover.
ak chapter 4 . 5/8/2018
bonne fic!
et sirius?
Goog chapter 4 . 4/13/2018
Your stories are so underrated. I am frankly astonished that you have not got more favourites for this story. Really really liked it, well done.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2018
Definitely an interesting concept & nicely written story...but did Sirius die or something? You sort of just wrote him out completely, which seems very strange.
user51s2r chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
I am greatly enjoying this story. I usually don't spend time reading stories with such a low review/favorite ratio. BUT, I am really glad I accidentally read this one! The writing style is really good. I don't recall any errors/typos/word choice problems so far. The characters are consistent.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »