Reviews for Under my blue, it is that you bloom
NightshadeDawn34 chapter 1 . 9/8
cute!
Someone is throwing a lot of cheese at me! The way they try to kiss for the first time is damn funny lol. Kudos man~
Gizmo Gear chapter 1 . 4/26
Yay for the socially akward duo! :D

I just knew it HAD to be acting at the beginning! xD

Amazing! 10/10 would read again!
Kenshin chapter 1 . 4/16
Dude that was awesome, you should totally add the pairing tag for this Ruby and Jaune fic. I almost missed this gem.
poetrymagic12 chapter 1 . 4/15
Cute story...I love Jaune/Ruby! Not that I didn't love Jaune/Pyrrha...I just have accepted the fact Pyrrha is dead is all...it's still hard for some people that I know.

I was wondering if you can read/review my story. Trials In Life. I would love to know what you think of it. If you don't want too that's fine too. It would just me a lot if you could take a look at it. Thanks.

Anyway I hope you can write another Jaune/Ruby story. PLEASE!
lazy chapter 1 . 4/15
AKhaos gave the very lovely long ass review. I shall give the short one.

Oi! Good job mate!
VV chapter 1 . 4/13
This was a nice little one shot and I can see these two actually pulling off something like this together. Hope this can be expanded on.

Cheers
AKhaos chapter 1 . 4/13
I am in figurative tears! Goodness gracious, my day is complete! The week, too! I will admit, I was confused by the opening, but as soon as their theatrics were over, I knew that I couldn't not see this to the end. This came out of nowhere, and I am so appreciative that I was caught off guard by this, because I can say, for certain, in a complete unbiased form, that this one-shot was lovely!

I've never seen an author use theatrics and soap opera drama to depict these two interacting, even in a humorous manner, but you my friend have purely shattered my expectations. I'm acting a bit dramatic myself, but I just finished reading and it's going to be a little while before the excitement clears from my system. Anyway, I love the way you portrayed Jaune and Ruby here, and I'm not just talking about this from a pure enjoyment level.

The way you framed out the use of the awkward pair's use of romantic drama as a sort of 'mask' reverberates so well with what I've been suspecting for a long time about Ruby in a way, so I feel this was nice eye to detail, it was a great allusion you used here. And it's such an interesting literary technique, to me, that you allowed Ruby and Jaune to connect in a way that still allows somewhat of a barrier between the two to exist. Jaune is burdened by his self-doubt, and Ruby is, to the world, a prodigy that needs to be imitated and observed. They share the weight of their worlds together, and it's a simple but beautiful method of bonding.

And at some point, those masks begin to integrate into their regular outings, to the point that they have extreme difficulty expressing their grief and desire for companionship to the other. Again, it mirrors so well with canon Ruby, who I've so often seen carry the responsibilities of the people around her with a smile and inner grimace. So, if they are not capable of surpassing that barrier, they can only watch each other from a distance.

I'm very glad that I found this piece today. Thank you so much for sharing this, and please, take my sincerest compliments for a job well done!