Reviews for The Invincible Hero
Caver Floyd chapter 6 . 3/10
I think the decision that Sophia might push someone to is probably the opposite to the one she wanted. Sophia really stuck her foot in her mouth what with calling the Director Piggy within the first few seconds of conversation. That whole conversation was the opposite of smooth. Sophia should have really come up with a better plan than just “find the bamf chick and then wing it”.
TorrentAB chapter 6 . 5/21/2019
Really enjoyed this so far! It’s a great setup and I hope you continue it soon!
Quam Intellectus chapter 6 . 7/1/2018
OK you had my attention, but now you peak my interest.
Hooray for awkward crush's

HAIL THE SPOON
Nyx the Author chapter 6 . 3/27/2018
Man, I wish you continued this. It's really goddamn good. Also, it's not canon that Pyrrha has a literal Achilles heel, but she was shot there when she died. She might want armor over that spot.
guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2018
Any chance roman might appear it'd be cool to have some else from remnant show up.
P chapter 6 . 2/3/2018
Please continue this story
Gizmo Gear chapter 6 . 2/4/2018
In all honesty though, Pyr could probably kill ya in twice as many ways with a popsicle stick.
Gizmo Gear chapter 3 . 2/4/2018
Was I wrong...? We shall see...
Gizmo Gear chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
Ba-BAM! JAWDROPPER!

Lets see where your taking this. I imagine she's gonna fight, cuz that is all she knows...yaknow...hunter training...and stuff...
Nerd315 chapter 6 . 12/5/2017
Please don't let this story die! it's very good!
Tondori chapter 6 . 10/24/2017
I beg you please continue this!
Thermidor606 chapter 6 . 10/18/2017
Had me laughing pretty good at the end there.
Flutters Is Shy chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Stupid question from the vaguely inept here, I've seen the two worlds called earth 'bet', 'beta', 'belt' 'betd', 'alph' 'alpha', and 'aleph' across TOO MANY stories to mention. Does anyone know what the two worlds are called in canon?
Nosy John chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
Funny thing... even Jaune (part4) is more of a Hunter badass than Sophia. The Beacon kids are war veterans rather than just being bullies.
Peon chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
Lol.

Aura takes twenty minutes at most to regenerate to full, if you're especially pathetic. _ Pyrrha should've had hers at full within 5-7 minutes. Maybe less.